+ Reply to Thread
Page 101 of 195 FirstFirst ... 51919293949596979899100101102103104105106107108109110111151 ... LastLast
Results 1,001 to 1,010 of 1945

Thread: Dr. Andy Baldwin - Bachelor 10

FORT Fan

Re: Dr. Andy Baldwin - Bachelor 10

thanks wt, that's all i really wanted to know

Rumors of breakup or cancelling the engagement are begining to crop up all over the internet. I am praying that they are not true. I know a few weeks ago there were posters that either knew Andy/Tessa or knew someone that knew them. Please post and give us an update. I am so hoping that the rumors aren't true. Thanks in advance.
    "We were just going to do whatever it took to win."--Texas Longhorn Quarterback Colt McCoy

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by bevorules;2527460;
    Rumors of breakup or cancelling the engagement are begining to crop up all over the internet. I am praying that they are not true. I know a few weeks ago there were posters that either knew Andy/Tessa or knew someone that knew them. Please post and give us an update. I am so hoping that the rumors aren't true. Thanks in advance.
    Not sure if this will work, but these are the articles I read......whew! Not a good day.....

National Ledger - Andy Baldwin & Tessa Horst: The Bachelor Remains, Engagement is Off

Andy & Tessa: The Engagement’s Off! | Andy Baldwin, Tessa Horst : Just Jared

I was just reading those too -

are they still dating but just the engagement is off - I am not sure why you would only call off the engagement - its not as if they had wedding plans in the works - maybe they are going to slow call things off - first the engagement and moving -then the relationship? I have to admit I am surprised and hope it is not true -

I just did a search on yahoo news for Andy and Tessa and they have an article published ten minutes ago that they are planning to wed -

I think that until we get confirmation from reliable sources - we should not beleive this news
    Last edited by cape; 08-15-2007 at 02:07 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by gonnerwife;2525103;
    thanks wt, that's all i really wanted to know
    This is on the Jimmy Kimmel board an article from the National Ledger

National Ledger - Andy Baldwin & Tessa Horst: The Bachelor Remains, Engagement is Off

FORT Fogey

[QUOTE=wt1994;2504158;]Although this story is cute, it happens to not be true. The In Touch article I mean. It's only worth knowing that it's fabricated so that everyone knows not to believe everything they read---down the line they might report something bad about either or both Andy and Tessa and take all the articles in those magazines with a grain of salt.[/QUOTE]

wt1994, where are you? Is this rumor we are hearing the truth or is it something we should take with a grain of salt?

Thanks you guys/gals, I knew you would come through for me.
    "We were just going to do whatever it took to win."--Texas Longhorn Quarterback Colt McCoy

If this is true - does it affect your desire to watch this season?

I have to be honest - I knew Mary and Byron would make it and Trista and Ryan - and I feel like Tessa and Andy rank up there - I will be pretty disappointed if this is true! I never felt like any of the other bachelors were in love - but I really thought they had what it takes!!

I doubt I will fall into Fleiss' love story trap again!! Although - Andy and Tessa do seem to have given it a real chance!

Quote Originally Posted by cape;2527686;
    If this is true - does it affect your desire to watch this season?

I have to be honest - I knew Mary and Byron would make it and Trista and Ryan - and I feel like Tessa and Andy rank up there - I will be pretty disappointed if this is true! I never felt like any of the other bachelors were in love - but I really thought they had what it takes!!

I doubt I will fall into Fleiss' love story trap again!! Although - Andy and Tessa do seem to have given it a real chance!
    I did a "google" search for both their names and "break up" and didn't find anything recent. So right now it looks like the only articles are JustJared and the National Ledger.

I believe that Andy gave the info to InTouch magazine. It doesn not say they broke up, only that a therapist recommended they end the engagement and Tessa's move to HI has been cancelled.

I only saw this posted elsewhere

And why would this change your feelings about the next show? Obviously, Bachelor 10 was a huge success!
    "Know that you are not the master of your days, but the pioneer of their purpose"
    "My policy: no stone throwing regardless of housing situation." moanamarie
    "well, I am on the right side of the grass." brad womack
    "Create your future.You are not a victim of the world but the hero of your own life"

+ Reply to Thread