+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Fantasy Suite

FORT Regular

Fantasy Suite

Could someone please explain to me what the fantasy suite is supposed to mean? Is it implied that they're *doing it* in there when the light goes off? Why would the virgin want to hang out with a man who is doing it with other women at the same time? That doesn't seem very conservative! This is the first season I've ever seen, and I missed the bit where the fantasy suite was explained. Are they... making out? Does he really need to MAKE OUT with the women to know which one he wants? And if they're doing more, that's just so... tacky! I know that's kind of a given with this show, but goodness me!
    Last edited by Jewelsy; 11-14-2006 at 09:28 PM.

From the corner of my eye Jewelsy's Avatar
    MacNeil, I've moved this thread over to the 'regular' Bachelor forum. Hopefully someone will be able to answer your question.

FORT Regular
    Oh thanks! Sorry, I just realised what I'd done! I didn't see the other forum. Apologies! (Am a dunce)

Hating finales since 2006 finalefan's Avatar
    The point of the Fantasy Suite is to give the bachelor and his last three "finalists" their very first time -- ever! -- to interact without cameras following them around taping every breath. So, the couple themselves make their own rules. They can do or not do anything they want ... including getting physical if that is what they want to do, but it's not like that is "required" or anything.

Although some have used the time together for sex. Most memorably Alex and Amanda. But mostly, it's the only private conversation they have until after the Final Rose Ceremony.
    Is it too much to ask for some reality in reality TV?

FORT Regular
    Ohhh. That makes sense and is perfectly nice after all. Many thanks, I had no need to worry about everyone's propriety. Well, that makes it a bit of fuss the virgin was making about it.

In Mary and Byron's series, they said later that they spent the entire night in the closet talking because they were afraid the room was bugged. Mer said on a tv interview that the wort think about doing the show was the fantasy dates when you had already decided who you wanted. Charlie and Bee spent time together, but she did not stay all night. It is the only time that they really get private time - all night to do whatever. Very few of the couples have used the suite for sex.
    "Know that you are not the master of your days, but the pioneer of their purpose"
    "My policy: no stone throwing regardless of housing situation." moanamarie
    "well, I am on the right side of the grass." brad womack
    "Create your future.You are not a victim of the world but the hero of your own life"

FORT Fanatic
    Quote Originally Posted by Zinnia;2142445;
    Although some have used the time together for sex. Most memorably Alex and Amanda. But mostly, it's the only private conversation they have until after the Final Rose Ceremony.
    AND Alex and Trista. I will never forget them lounging around on the bed in robes afterwards...the cameras were running. Funny...wonder if they called in the camera crews.."Yoo hoo, we're finished now, you guys can come on back in...."

Quote Originally Posted by jelle;2143099;
    In Mary and Byron's series, they said later that they spent the entire night in the closet talking because they were afraid the room was bugged. Mer said on a tv interview that the wort think about doing the show was the fantasy dates when you had already decided who you wanted. Charlie and Bee spent time together, but she did not stay all night. It is the only time that they really get private time - all night to do whatever. Very few of the couples have used the suite for sex.
    and you know Mary brought up the same concerns about the fantasy suite as did Sadie... her and Byron had that same conversation at the table also.

FORT Newbie

Lorenzo Didn't Do It..Yeah!

According to Lorenzo's interview he did not have sex
    with any of the women b/c of their worry about the other women. I figure that like most men if he had
    sex with any of the women he would be coy about it.
    No man would readily admitt to NOT having sex with
    the women it was not true..it's much easier to let the
    world think that he is sex machine.

+ Reply to Thread