+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Bachelor 11/13 Recap: A Timeline Broken, A Virginís Deflowering, and Some Other Girl

Quote Originally Posted by Yardgnome;2141443;
    When she is around I continually have to ask myself, who is she again?

Itís basically the same as before but with a guy claiming to be a prince, which is kind of off in my opinion.

The whole process cracks me up because it reminds me of that old skit on Saturday Night Live with Eddie Murphy called ďCelebrity Hot Tub.Ē

...the verbiage ďour date will end here because you are a little too nutty for me.Ē

Sometimes I am glad this show is not like Flavor of Love.

He tells her that they are going scuba diving in one of the most exotic locations, the hotel pool.

She likes him because he is mature, rich, smart, rich, handsome, and rich.

If you too would like to be a princess please send me $5 worth of unmarked bills and you can join in the cult fun.
    Great recap, Gnomie!
    Love The Bachelor? Catch the recap for this season's sacrificial lamb lucky guy here in Episode 1, Episode 2, Episode 3, Episode 4, Episode 5, Episode 6 and Episode 7.

Premium Member
    Fabulous recap, YG.

FORT Fogey Add It Up Champion famita's Avatar
    Well, you had me at drawwrings and Celebrity hot tubs!! I haven't actually watched this show this season, but you made it seem like I was there ...in the "suite" ...possibly under a blanket...oh my!! Thanks for the great recap!!!!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12