+ Reply to Thread
Page 39 of 39 FirstFirst ... 2930313233343536373839

Thread: 10/30 Show Discussion Thread **Spoilers**

everything under the sun lopevian's Avatar
    Actually, if that's a symbol...it's not hard to miss at all.
    I thought Agnese was the only one he had real chemistry with. I was shocked when he let her go. For pete's sake, a person can learn Italian! A person can learn English! And let's not forget the language of love! I thought I heard it talking, and so did poor Agnese.
    "...Mr. Bluebird on my shoulder..."

Angese is an Italian soap opera actress (check the Spoilers & Speculations thread). I doubt the "Prince" wants someone who'll outshine him.

Quote Originally Posted by hotlanta babe;2129573;
    Angese is an Italian soap opera actress (check the Spoilers & Speculations thread). I doubt the "Prince" wants someone who'll outshine him.

Well he may have to let my dear Sadie go cause she sure is outshining him at the moment. UGH

Quote Originally Posted by intheblind;2129576;
    Well he may have to let my dear Sadie go cause she sure is outshining him at the moment. UGH
    Yeah!

FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by Jewelsy;2127867;
    Hee. It's probably just Fleiss's attempt at trying to get the party started. And along with the Anthurium staring her down, Fleiss will have subliminal messages piped through along with the soft, romantic music. . . you know, something like "Sadie, you know you want to" and "Sadie, it will feel sooooo good".
    Anthurium ----->>
    Our cute, bubbly Sadie is simply affirming she is 'princess grace' material. But she had a temporary lapse when she told her prince to not say something 'lame'. LOL I hope she's not trying to emulate Princess Grace fashion sense . Well, at least, she's not trying to do a 'Princess Diana' ....

Bah, I haven't been paying attention. I thought the show was on tonight. Instead, it's CMA awards.

+ Reply to Thread