+ Reply to Thread
Page 36 of 36 FirstFirst ... 2627282930313233343536

Thread: 10/23 Show Discussion Thread *Tonight's Show Spoilers Only*

Quote Originally Posted by mwcamp;2119970;
    This season I think PLo does very much know what love is, he's just not so sure how to find it. He does seem to feel that he'll know it when he sees it though, which makes it important to watch for clues of its possible development with one of the girls.
    Which begs the question of what went wrong with his two long-term relationships. Did he want to get married and the women didn't? Did they and not him? Did no one?

I adored Ian and his tortured soul, and I had high hopes for him and Meredith. I hope she's found herself a good guy.
    God have mercy on the man who doubts what he's sure of.

Quote Originally Posted by creampuff;2119980;
    Which begs the question of what went wrong with his two long-term relationships. Did he want to get married and the women didn't? Did they and not him? Did no one?

I adored Ian and his tortured soul, and I had high hopes for him and Meredith. I hope she's found herself a good guy.

I agree wholeheartedly with you on both counts.

FORT Fanatic
    Quote Originally Posted by creampuff
    I read a post on another board from a woman whose best friend after a six year relationship was engaged for a year to PLo which, by the way, ended fairly recently, within the past year. They were apparently going to get married in Rome and had been there to make plans. She doesn't think a whole lot of him, needless to say, and says PLo is NOT looking for a wife. Several reports in recent gossip columns of him carousing seems to suggest the same.
    Amen. (Ian may be many things, but I just feel badly for how badly he was portrayed on tv, and how some people continue to think badly of him due simply to the splice and dice job they did on him. The ATFR Ian was much more the real him.)

Quote Originally Posted by creampuff;2119980;

Yep, What I meant was that he'd seen true love with his parents and apparently with his brother and his sister.Both his siblings, I believe are married, hopefully happily. Not so with Ian. so, I'm not saying that he knows how to put it together, mainly that he probably has a good idea what it really entails. That's my impression.

I wouldn't put too much stock in what a ex-fiance says about Lorenzo. I don't know too many exes who have anything nice to say about someone they broke up with, especially if it wasn't mutual. That being said, I like Lorenzo. He seems like a charming guy and a gentleman. His talk with Agnese when he let her go was very sweet and he treated her tenderly and with respect. But, given the parameters of this show and the lack of much actual one-on-one time with any of the girls, I don't hold much hope of lasting happiness for the prince and his chosen one. But, who knows - it could happen . . its unlikely, but . . possible?

FORT Newbie

where are the pictures

I am new. Someone told me that like, there were pictures in here of the next show. How do I find those. Where people comment on stuff???? And speculate like on who is going on.....where are they?

+ Reply to Thread