+ Reply to Thread
Page 33 of 33 FirstFirst ... 2324252627282930313233

Thread: 10/16 Show Discussion Thread **Spoilers**

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by intheblind;2109395;
    There is always a woman that thinks she may be the one to tame the man.
    You know, if I have to tame a man, he probably should (by law) have to be on a leash and muzzled when we go out in public.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Does anyone have any info on who Lorenzo picks??? I haven't heard any spoilers on this.... Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by gordo;2111524;
    Does anyone have any info on who Lorenzo picks??? I haven't heard any spoilers on this.... Thanks
    Theare lots of ideas in the Spoilers and Speculation sub-forum
    "Know that you are not the master of your days, but the pioneer of their purpose"
    "My policy: no stone throwing regardless of housing situation." moanamarie
    "well, I am on the right side of the grass." brad womack
    "Create your future.You are not a victim of the world but the hero of your own life"

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay;2111060;
    You know, if I have to tame a man, he probably should (by law) have to be on a leash and muzzled when we go out in public.

That was the funniest thing I have read in a long time.

Can you just see it. A nicely dressed woman out with her "man" on a leash. saying: "Come on honey, we have to get going ... Oh, you have to pottie"!!

He activates my yummy!!!! yourefired's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by RandalR;2108702;
    The key word. Fleiss persists in recruiting Bachelors who he thinks will appeal to the 18-to-25-year-old female demographic, when the bulk of his audience is made up of women over 40. Byron was a pleasant exception.
    And you know, the bachelorettes are also geared to that market. We had way too many early 20's bachelorettes this time. I guess maybe it's because they're the only ones who still believe in fairy tales. lol Personally, I can't see Lorenzo sticking with any of these women because they're all 10 years his junior and at a different place in their lives. I don't recall the first Bachelor having such an imbalance of women. They seem to get younger every year.........and people wonder why these things don't work out.

I agree on Byron. He was a man's man, and I loved that. He's older than me, but I still found him hot........as well as genuine. I liked looking at Jesse, Andrew, Travis, and the rest, but Byron (as well as the guy he beat out) were real men who seemed genuine. I thought Travis was genuine as well, but he couldn't make things work with a woman who lived a mile from him. It makes me think his heart wasn't in the right place either.

The jury's still out on Lorenzo. He's very suave and debonair, but his keeping all these 22 year-olds makes me question his true intentions.
    Geisha Ninja Sparkle Dance
    Twirling Ninja Sparkle Dance

I agree with your post, yourefired. I think for once, if they had older, more mature bachelors/ettes to choose from, this thing just might have a chance to work out..maybe even beyond a few weeks or month from after the show ends. The women in this show are way too young. Makes you wonder what Lo wants out of this. A relationship or a fling.
    "Success is falling nine times and getting up ten." - Jon Bon Jovi

His Peace after the Storm cafegirl's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by angelic_one2002;2112961;
    I agree with your post, yourefired. I think for once, if they had older, more mature bachelors/ettes to choose from, this thing just might have a chance to work out..maybe even beyond a few weeks or month from after the show ends. The women in this show are way too young. Makes you wonder what Lo wants out of this. A relationship or a fling.
    What's interesting as Jami pointed out when she left, was that all the "women" are gone now and it's just girls. They did cast a good number of ladies who were within five years of his age, but he rejected all of them, for whatever reasons? So I'm guessing Lor likes 'em young and probably without a lot of baggage. He seems to have 16 years (7 and 9 yr relationships) of baggage, so I guess he doesn't feel he has any room for more!
    "I can do all things through Him who strengthens me!"

I think if we look at alot of relationships these days that the men in there thirties having spent much time on there education & getting ahead or in previous long term relationships that mostly all of them go for the younger women.

They are either relationship immature & there age is not where they are at emotionally or they want some fun & don't want to be worrying about the rotting eggs,PMS'ing women. LOL

Quote Originally Posted by cafegirl;2113086;
    What's interesting as Jami pointed out when she left, was that all the "women" are gone now and it's just girls. They did cast a good number of ladies who were within five years of his age, but he rejected all of them, for whatever reasons? So I'm guessing Lor likes 'em young and probably without a lot of baggage. He seems to have 16 years (7 and 9 yr relationships) of baggage, so I guess he doesn't feel he has any room for more!
    It is partly because of baggage. For a woman in her 30's to triumph over girls in their 20's, she's going to have to display some personality traits that make her more desirable. Just like in real life, if she isn't better company than her younger competitors, she loses - fast. I think the older contestants this season all had issues (perhaps alcohol-related) and just couldn't compete with the Sadies and Jennifers. (Of course, if you are over 30 and want to go on this show, that in itself might be taken as a priori evidence of mental illness ) Contrast this to the Byron season where Mary was 36, but her personality put her way ahead of her younger competition.

I agree that those over 30 seem to have more baggage. Just to go on this type of show at that age shows a lack of something in their character and a sort of desperation wanting to compete with younger women for one guy. I don't blame Lorenzo for choosing the younger women given the older ones he had to choose from. That being said, I think the age difference between him and those in their early twenties could be a problem should the relationship lead to something more permanent. Are the younger girls ready for marriage and/or commitment? Or, are they just having fun and this is one big lark. I'm sure he has thought of that. But, Lorenzo appears to whittle the field down pretty quickly to just those he has a connection with and apparently he didn't with the older ones.

+ Reply to Thread