+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 LastLast

Thread: Lorenzo - Bachelor Rome

I channel surfed last night and saw mommy Borghese and the brother on HSN too. I couldn't listen to the drivel about the products they were talking up so I cut the volume but from what I got the brother seemed funny especially wearing that velvet tux. They were oooh-and-aaahhhing over some big, cheesy, tasteless gold ring with a grotesquely huge blue heart shaped stone in the middle just when I finally had enough and decided to switch the channel.
    "Feel the sky blanket you/ With gems and rhinestones/ See the path cut by the moon/ For you to walk on" - EV

Quote Originally Posted by MsFroggy;2127859;
    I channel surfed last night and saw mommy Borghese and the brother on HSN too. I couldn't listen to the drivel about the products they were talking up so I cut the volume but from what I got the brother seemed funny especially wearing that velvet tux. They were oooh-and-aaahhhing over some big, cheesy, tasteless gold ring with a grotesquely huge blue heart shaped stone in the middle just when I finally had enough and decided to switch the channel.

MsFroggy I missed the ring. Do tell? So did it appear that they were selling that ring or was Amanda wearing it? This could be the introduction to a new jewelry line. Amanda is not doing anything to promote the romantic aspect of the Bachelor, or indeed the show itself. This is another indication to me that the ring that she designed does NOT signal an engagement.

Quote Originally Posted by girlsmom;2127920;
    MsFroggy I missed the ring. Do tell? So did it appear that they were selling that ring or was Amanda wearing it? This could be the introduction to a new jewelry line. Amanda is not doing anything to promote the romantic aspect of the Bachelor, or indeed the show itself. This is another indication to me that the ring that she designed does NOT signal an engagement.
    I don't think this ring had anything to do with anything - it may have been part of the next "show" coming up or something - but they all swooned over that thing for a good few minutes. I just found it funny and that was the last thing I saw.
    "Feel the sky blanket you/ With gems and rhinestones/ See the path cut by the moon/ For you to walk on" - EV

Quote Originally Posted by MsFroggy;2128035;
    I don't think this ring had anything to do with anything - it may have been part of the next "show" coming up or something - but they all swooned over that thing for a good few minutes. I just found it funny and that was the last thing I saw.
    Yes it was. Some others were doing a show on beautiful gems.

I was just on the abc website and man, Lo sure looks like his mom. Don't you see it?

Quote Originally Posted by FLgirl;2128043;
    Yes it was. Some others were doing a show on beautiful gems.
    Oh, yes, so it had nothing to do with the Borgesses.

everything under the sun lopevian's Avatar
    I think Lorenzo is adorable. He's funny, he's cute, he's a prince even if he wasn't a prince. Though, his choices with some of the women have been a little whack.
    "...Mr. Bluebird on my shoulder..."

I've thought about this for a long time and finally decided to post this. I wonder if Lorenzo is dyslexic. Some extremely bright people are dyslexic, but it very difficult for them to learn foreign languages. This would account for him not learning Italian.

Quote Originally Posted by girlsmom;2132721;
    I've thought about this for a long time and finally decided to post this. I wonder if Lorenzo is dyslexic. Some extremely bright people are dyslexic, but it very difficult for them to learn foreign languages. This would account for him not learning Italian.
    Maybe thats why he ask Jen to teach hime to read

Quote Originally Posted by HotMomma;2132738;
    Maybe thats why he ask Jen to teach hime to read

Yep, in reading brightcryptics post with the reading quote, that's exactly what I thought. As I say, being dyslexic has NOTHING to do with intelligence, but it does make some things much harder . . .such as reading and learning foreign languages. I've known some extremely high achievers who are dyslexic. I've thought this ever since we learned that he didn't speak hardly any Italian.

+ Reply to Thread