+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 LastLast

Thread: Lorenzo - Bachelor Rome

Based on what we’ve seen of Lorenzo, he is extremely polite and has impeccable manners. He also seems decent, honest and kind. With the exception of Andrew, I wasn't impressed with the guys in the title role, but I like Lorenzo. He seems to have a sense of humor about the whole Prince thing. Given that New York City is filled with single, intelligent, attractive women, I am having difficulty understanding why he is “unattached”.

FORT Fan
    I agree with you. Lorenzo seems like a very down-to-earth guy. With all the "he's a prince" hype the show is throwing at these girls - if by chance he does end up with one of them, they may be sorely disappointed to discover that he doesn't live a "royal" lifestyle but just likes to be an average joe. KWIM?

Quote Originally Posted by Scrappymom;2115426;
    I agree with you. Lorenzo seems like a very down-to-earth guy. With all the "he's a prince" hype the show is throwing at these girls - if by chance he does end up with one of them, they may be sorely disappointed to discover that he doesn't live a "royal" lifestyle but just likes to be an average joe. KWIM?

Yea, an average joe with an apartment overlooking Central Park. I don't know what the 'joe's' are like in your neighborhood, but that's not so average in most.

Color me guilty. There is something about him that appeals to me. I'm not quite sure what, but there is something. I think he seems respectful in general of the women - maybe that's it. And he's cute in a sort of high school prom king kind of way.
    God have mercy on the man who doubts what he's sure of.

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by NYGal;2115288;
    Based on what we’ve seen of Lorenzo, he is extremely polite and has impeccable manners. He also seems decent, honest and kind. With the exception of Andrew, I wasn't impressed with the guys in the title role, but I like Lorenzo. He seems to have a sense of humor about the whole Prince thing. Given that New York City is filled with single, intelligent, attractive women, I am having difficulty understanding why he is “unattached”.

Well, he said once that he's really had nothing but pretty long-term relationships. Maybe one of those just recently broke up for some reason.

From seeing him on HSN he always comes across as a good guy. I sure don't know him, but I've never seen him any other way. I would fear that he is a bit of a commitment-phobic and most likely does not say what he really means. (This from the show and interviews) probably talk positive, say everything's fine and one morning you'd wake up and he'd be gone. He knows he's been lucky, but works hard and tries to be a good guy. He's also darn entertaining on the show and in interviews. I still don't understand why he did the show and I'm still getting over it. He's the one guy they could've picked to lure me into watching this show again. I SWORE I wouldn't after last season's debacle.

Quote Originally Posted by creampuff;2115444;
    Color me guilty. There is something about him that appeals to me. I'm not quite sure what, but there is something. I think he seems respectful in general of the women - maybe that's it. And he's cute in a sort of high school prom king kind of way.
    That's exactly why, in another thread, I said he reminded me of a young Al Pacino (like in Godfather I).

FORT Fan
    Yea, an average joe with an apartment overlooking Central Park. I don't know what the 'joe's' are like in your neighborhood, but that's not so average in most.
    LOL! OK good point. But I meant, there will be no Cinderella lifestyle, moving to the palace, servants, TIARAS etc. He seems like a guy who just wants to kick back, put his feet up and watch a ball game. Kinda like my dh (except without the apartment overlooking central park. ) .

Quote Originally Posted by NYGal;2115288;
    Didn't he say in some interview that he had two long-term relationships? I think one"

Quote Originally Posted by Scrappymom;2115649;
    LOL! OK good point. But I meant, there will be no Cinderella lifestyle, moving to the palace, servants, TIARAS etc. He seems like a guy who just wants to kick back, put his feet up and watch a ball game. Kinda like my dh (except without the apartment overlooking central park. ) .
    I agree with you on that one. My guess is that the family is VERY close and that there would not be tons of society events, etc. He's from money and probably is capable of making some of his own, but not HUGE society money and commitments. Nice comfy life style with the dogs and the nephews and nieces util the kids come along. I like him enough to want to see him find that girl. He sure seems to expect love at first sight, I don't think we're witnessing that. It would be fun to witness. btw: His mom and bro Skip will be on HSN this Sunday, I wonder if he'll be there for Royal Treatment line soon.

+ Reply to Thread