+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 LastLast

Thread: Lorenzo - Bachelor Rome

Remember everyone, tomorrow night , Friday Oct. 20 , Lorenzo will be on Jimmy Kimmel which airs at 12:05 a.m. ET (Actually I suppose it's 12:05 on the 21st to be exact.) Set your VCRs and TIVOs.

Oh, believe me, I have.

Is there any way to email questions to Jimmy Kimmel? Because I have a few, namely, how fake IS this show?
    God have mercy on the man who doubts what he's sure of.

I like Lorenzo. His looks don't do a thing for me, but I like his personality and the way he treats the women. He seems more gracious and charming with them, even Erica, than most of the other bachelors. Next to Byron, who has been my favorite bachelor to date, I think it is a tie between Lorenzo and Andrew as my next favorites. Arrogant Aaron and Doctor Travis were, hands down, the best looking of the bunch. I couldn't stand Bob the Blob, Charlie the Slob, or Jesse the Jock and didn't see Androgynous Alex's show.

And, Creampuff, I love your avatar. Gerard is one handsome dude!
    Last edited by aname; 10-19-2006 at 06:40 PM.

Do any one know of any interviews out there with Ryan Seacrest?

He was interviewed on Kimmel. He's got a sense of humor tha I like. He said there were four girls that he liked. That's been pretty clear. Not much more info from him. He clearly liked it when Kimmel complimented his business savvy.

Fort Fan
    Quote Originally Posted by bugsme3;2110348;
    Do any one know of any interviews out there with Ryan Seacrest?
    Here is the link from Ryan's radio show on 102.9 KIIS-FM-LA.

http://www.kiisfm.com/cc-common/podcast.html

Thanks Jennie read it already since yesterday from a private group that I am a member of.

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by aname;2109342;
    I like Lorenzo. His looks don't do a thing for me, but I like his personality and the way he treats the women. He seems more gracious and charming with them, even Erica, than most of the other bachelors. Next to Byron, who has been my favorite bachelor to date, I think it is a tie between Lorenzo and Andrew as my next favorites.
    That's where he ranks for me, too. I like him way better than most of the bachelors, and, reserved as he's being, I still find him more interesting than Travis, who seemed comatose throughout the show to me.

I do think it's kind of strange that you'd go around saying you were a prince of some country and not learn to speak the language, though. His parents obviously speak it and he's been to college, so he's clearly had chances to pick it up. Maybe some other language was his priority or something, but not speaking Italian while being an Italian prince seems kind of thoughtlessly dumb to me.

Quote Originally Posted by natashapierre;2114509;
    I do think it's kind of strange that you'd go around saying you were a prince of some country and not learn to speak the language, though. His parents obviously speak it and he's been to college, so he's clearly had chances to pick it up. Maybe some other language was his priority or something, but not speaking Italian while being an Italian prince seems kind of thoughtlessly dumb to me.

My guess is that ABC is playing this up a lot more than he is.

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by ldcook77;2114625;
    My guess is that ABC is playing this up a lot more than he is.

I definitely agree. ABC is clearly making a lot out of the prince thing ....

On the other hand, a lot of people who were given titles by popes and others back in the day know about them but don't have them on their resumes, the way Lorenzo and his family seem to! ... He seems to have spent a fair amount of time in Italy. With his family knowing the language, it wouldn't have hurt him to learn how to speak it.

+ Reply to Thread