+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 345678910111213

Thread: Lorenzo - Bachelor Rome

Fort Fan

Re: Lorenzo - Bachelor Rome

WOW Chris says Lorenzo was the worst bachelor. Personally I didn't think he was that bad. I liked Lorenzo.

THE VINE @ E! Online

Put Chris Harrison in the search bar to see the interview.

There are Cameras?!? Arielflies's Avatar

I think Chris was talking in terms of the show and Plo's lack of commitment to the process or the possible ending. The snarks had that show pegged from the beginning - it was a huge advertisement for the family business.

I liked him too, but his post show interviews compared to Andy's demonstrate how "away" from the show he was. Didn't he hawk his products on Jimmy Kimmel instead of talking about the show and his "new" love?
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

Quote Originally Posted by Jennie;2373225;
    WOW Chris says Lorenzo was the worst bachelor.
    That would explain why Chris wasn't as involved in Lorenzo's season and was missing from the finale.

Fort Fan

Quote Originally Posted by Arielflies;2373492;
    I think Chris was talking in terms of the show and Plo's lack of commitment to the process or the possible ending. The snarks had that show pegged from the beginning - it was a huge advertisement for the family business.

I liked him too, but his post show interviews compared to Andy's demonstrate how "away" from the show he was. Didn't he hawk his products on Jimmy Kimmel instead of talking about the show and his "new" love?
    You are right. I remember thinking at the time it was strange Lorenzo would talk more about his pet products than his final choice.

Since I'm such a big fan of the show, I'll watch it no matter who they cast. The fun comes in trying to figure out who is going to get the rose in the end.

FORT Fanatic

I miss Lorenzo. I am from a similar ethnic bakground and my first big crush was on a guy who could have been Lorenzo's twin. Sadly, he was 18 and I was 15 and he considered me like a little sister.

Every time I watched Lorenzo I thought of my crush, who died young (in his 30's).

Chris' comment about Lorenzo was that Lorenzo just could not connect with the women . That would be a definite drawback to an interesting show.
    Chris' interview should clue everyone in to the attitude of the production staff in making this show. I Chris Harrison and the best shows are the ones he like the bachelor.
    "Know that you are not the master of your days, but the pioneer of their purpose"
    "My policy: no stone throwing regardless of housing situation." moanamarie
    "well, I am on the right side of the grass." brad womack
    "Create your future.You are not a victim of the world but the hero of your own life"

Hi...I used to be quite a regular around here but have lost interest in the Bachelor of late.
    Hope everyone is doing great.

My daughter called this weekend to catch me up on her birthday weekend activities and tell me about the football game at her college.
    One of her acquaintances with whom she shares many mutual friends is dating Lorenzo and he was partying around town with them all weekend. She wasn't very impressed, and said that even though he was with one friend, he asked at least one other for her number.
    She wasn't taken with his looks or personality.

Just thought I'd stop by and share since I NEVER fall into inside information.

Good luck sleuthing the new season!

Thanks for that information, Phyllie! That sums up my feelings about Lorenzo. I never did think he was there to find his soulmate, or wife. This just solidifies my view of him even more.
    "Success is falling nine times and getting up ten." - Jon Bon Jovi

Quote Originally Posted by Phyllie;2593706;
    even though he was with one friend, he asked at least one other for her number.
    What a prince!
    Papi on being tested for steroids: "All they are going to find is a lot of rice and beans."
    I cater to the Regs!

I actually liked him on the show, but didn't think any of the girls matched up well with him (except the Italian girl whose English was weak). He wasn't the best looking Bachelor, but he had a nice personality and was quite charming. I certainly do not think he was the worst Bachelor. That honor is reserved for Bob the Blob (IMO) with the football player a close second. They were so bad I stopped watching halfway through the season.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 345678910111213