+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111213 LastLast

Thread: Lorenzo - Bachelor Rome

Lorenzo can be classified as a cosmetics entrepreneur. He is the founder and president of Royal Spa Treatment, a bath and body skin line for pets. (He dedicated the line to his black lab Belle, who died in 2005.) Lorenzo also runs a private label Italian cosmetics label with his father.

Cosmetics is a big part of Lorenzo's family’s history. His grandmother, Marcella Borghese, was the founder of the the Princess Marcella Borghese Cosmetics Line.

Lorenzo Borghese is also a director for Multimedia Exposure, Inc., a company that works with products for television shopping channels. His brother, Scipione (Skip), is the CEO of the company, which serves as an agent for Live and Taped DirecTV worldwide, specializing in television direct marketing, manufacturing and distributing of client products. MME is involved with manufacturing the raw products, managing the sales, and presenting them on air, both in infomercials and on the shopping networks.

I got this info from 2 Bio sites.
    Romantic Skeptic!

FORT Fanatic
    Thanks, Wiccan and Girlsmom.

Sounds like pretty good deal to be Lorenzo Borghese...not at all like, say, grinding away 10 hours a day as a mid level accountant for a corporation. On the whole, he seems like a decent guy. I get the feeling he's not all that facile and romantic in the dating department, do you? Not a lady's man type of guy. (O Byron, whereforart thy, Byron?)

Quote Originally Posted by onewally;2155846;
    Sounds like pretty good deal to be Lorenzo Borghese...not at all like, say, grinding away 10 hours a day as a mid level accountant for a corporation. On the whole, he seems like a decent guy. I get the feeling he's not all that facile and romantic in the dating department, do you? Not a lady's man type of guy. (O Byron, whereforart thy, Byron?)
    I get the feeling that he's a decent guy but he perceives this as game too. Actually, he appears to be torn between those two things. That would be enough to make someone cry perhaps.

I lost a lot of respect for Lorenzo tonight.

He was abrupt and could barely face Sadie. How on earth did he expect her to react. He didn't want to see her cry...well then, stupid, don't break her heart!

I think he got caught up in the show and it's legal binding contracts and had to pick a girl. And it was easier to pick one that he could dump later on. I think he was so torn at the end because he realized he didn't want to really marry either of them. The reality of the girls feelings, and families, got to him.

He hardly "proposed" which to me means not sure. Jennifer words of I really want to make this work, don't sound right to me either. That indicates some sort of trouble already. I can't see Jennifers parents and his parents really getting along that well.

I think Lorenzo wanted to meet his soul-mate and wife. I think his intentions were good at the start. But he really hasn't really met "the one".

Surprise surprise. This show disappoints once again!
    Live simply ~ Love generously~ Care deeply~ Speak kindly

Excellent job Lorenzo and congrats on finding your "one"! Thank you for being a gentlemen while also putting up with Fleiss and his rules. Good luck and fortune to you and Jen on your new life together!
    And if I claim to be a wise man, it surely means that I don't know ~ Kansas

Quote Originally Posted by misskitty;2158808;

He was abrupt and could barely face Sadie. How on earth did he expect her to react. He didn't want to see her cry...well then, stupid, don't break her heart!

I think he got caught up in the show and it's legal binding contracts and had to pick a girl. And it was easier to pick one that he could dump later on. I think he was so torn at the end because he realized he didn't want to really marry either of them. The reality of the girls feelings, and families, got to him.

He hardly "proposed" which to me means not sure. Jennifer words of I really want to make this work, don't sound right to me either. That indicates some sort of trouble already. I can't see Jennifers parents and his parents really getting along that well.

I think Lorenzo wanted to meet his soul-mate and wife. I think his intentions were good at the start. But he really hasn't really met "the one". Surprise surprise. This show disappoints once again!

I agree with this- I watched the show knowing from the darn ring pic that he was probably choosing Jen- but kept seeing signs that he really had feelings for Sadie too. I think he probably hoped he'd find the one- but who could really tell after only a few 'public' dates accompanied by cameras etc. I think he did have 'feelings' for both girls- but not deep enough to make the ultimate commitment at this time. I don't dislike Jen- but still find her much too giggly - which shows her youth more than Sadie's- and yes there are signs of Sadie's youth too,

I didn't like the way Lorenzo told Sadie it was not her- but I think maybe he is a 'rip the bandaid off' kind of guy- why drag it out. I was touched by how he was so emotional about letting her go- we didn't see that from Travis last year with Moana and she was crushed. I was impressed with Sadie's reaction- I think she was 'guarding her heart' as her mother had said..and she kept worrying about him- wanting to let him know she was okay'or going to be ok.

Sadie and her parents should be proud of the way they presented themselves- and even Lorenzo did the best he could in a wierd situation- Jen's dad maybe should've prayed alittle harder not to make an idiot of himself- IMO I thought his remark about Lor/Jen's 5th anniversary was in very poor taste in that situation- in front of Sadie and her parents. And Jen should 've called him on it- not apologized for him- but made him apologize.

Maybe in the long run- Lorenzo just realized that Sadie was too good for him. She deserves a guy who will worship her- and I don't think she'll have much trouble finding him ..............

and Lorenzo said he prefers a 'jeans' girl and football on Sundays -he can have that with Jen.

Quote Originally Posted by misskitty;2158808;

I think Lorenzo wanted to meet his soul-mate and wife. I think his intentions were good at the start. But he really hasn't really met "the one".

Surprise surprise. This show disappoints once again!

PLo seemed to have no idea what true love is. He couldn't face Sadie because he didn't want to let her go. He felt no more for Jen than Sadie, but Sadie was his moral compass. Her eyes reflected how much he had failed in this department. I'm sure he had lots of nice consolation sex from his naive "chosen one" . That wasn't even close to an engagement . Do you think for a moment that his parents considered it such?? His soulmate obviously wasn't there and he got too much into have his much touted "FUN" and then boom--wow You mean I can't keep both??? He must have signed a legal agreement stating that he had to choose. Honestly, with the billing for the frc as the night of the "Who will he CHOOSE?" It screamed Travis ending and who all really knew it.

LORENZO if you read this board good luck hope things work out if not hopefully the experience was worth it and that you learn something from it. HAPPY HOLIDAYS to you and your family and may the NEW YEAR bring you your hearts desire

I still like this guy. Sure, he could have done better when he made the "dump" speech to Sadie, but I think he let his nerves get the better of him. He was never really comfortable with the whole scenario and the cameras following him around everywhere. It was a very trying, unnatural experience and I am sure he is very glad it is over. Aloha, Lorenzo - I enjoyed your role as the Bachelor.

FORT Newbie
    I think a lot of it was him believing that he was so tortured in making a decision. He sat in front of the camera with his head sideways, enacting a long pause as two perfect tears spilled down his face. Drama for the camera IMHO.

I think once the publicity ends you will read about them going their seperate ways. I don't think he is trying to be mean, but he is too in love with himself to really know how to love and respect a woman. I do kind of feel sorry for Jen and Sadie.

+ Reply to Thread