+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 LastLast

Thread: Lorenzo - Bachelor Rome

FORT Newbie
    No, he is definitely not my type.

Quote Originally Posted by hayleejean;2141523;
    that's funny. a persons looks can grow on you, even if you aren't attracted to them at first.

how much time passes from the first show to the last???
    I think they have said it takes 5-6 weeks to tape.

FORT Regular
    He really stepped up to the plate as a gentleman by not pressuring Sadie into something she wasn't ready for. Now that's a REAL man!
    I hope this doesn't sound rude as I'm new to the Bachelor forum, but if he had in any way pressured her, wouldn't that make him the most gigantic ass in the world? That seems like the absolute minimum for any man, not even a particularly decent man.

Is there a difference between "convince" and "pressure"?
    What about when you are talking about spending time together vs having sex?

1.) in order to keep the suspense of the F2, they needed her to accept
    2.) I think Lorz had already made his choice and had no intention of pressuring her - perhaps he was tired of explaining/defending himself
    3.) Sadie's protestations confirmed his feelings
    "Know that you are not the master of your days, but the pioneer of their purpose"
    "My policy: no stone throwing regardless of housing situation." moanamarie
    "well, I am on the right side of the grass." brad womack
    "Create your future.You are not a victim of the world but the hero of your own life"

FORT Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by jelle;2143105;
    Is there a difference between "convince" and "pressure"?
    What about when you are talking about spending time together vs having sex?

1.) in order to keep the suspense of the F2, they needed her to accept
    2.) I think Lorz had already made his choice and had no intention of pressuring her - perhaps he was tired of explaining/defending himself
    3.) Sadie's protestations confirmed his feelings
    I believe he would have been happy if she had said No the the suite, as reflected in his off target kisses when they were out back. I don't think he was wrong to keep Sadie. They have fun together and if Jennifer suddenly wigged out he wouldn't want to have to end up with Lisa as F1! I hope that Sadie catches on and keeps a shadow of doubt in her mind/heart. But you know what? Heartbreak is just part of growing up for most of us. She'll survive, and having strong faith will make it so much easier on her.

FORT Fanatic
    Quote Originally Posted by aname;2139778;
    If PLo's mom is American, it is even more likely that the parents do not speak Italian in home, so he would not have learned it without being pointedly taught.
    But Lorenzo has said he was born in Milan and moved to the States when he was two and if I'm not mistaken it's been said his brother was six when they moved so the family obviously lived in Italy for a number of years. I believe I've read that both his brother and mother speak Italian fluently so it's a shame Lorenzo didn't learn the language. He certainly had the opportunity to do so, and if he and his companies do so much supposed business in Italy, I'm surprised he can get by not speaking it.

What does Lorenzo do for a living (other being a prince, uh, cough, cough)?

FORT Fanatic
    Quote Originally Posted by Oceansands;2153340;
    What does Lorenzo do for a living (other being a prince, uh, cough, cough)?
    That's a bit fuzzy. He has a business to promote, doggie cosmetics, you can look it up online. I get the impression it's a fairly new introduction-it would be interesting to know what he was doing from college graduation to the new doggie line.

I like Lorenzo and how he has conducted himself this season. He's articulate and has a great sense of humor. Yes, I know he misstepped with Agnese, but for the most part he is a keeper. He gets my vote for just putting Ericka in her place at the WTA.
    Never kick a fresh turd on a hot day---Harry S. Truman

Quote Originally Posted by onewally;2154053;
    That's a bit fuzzy. He has a business to promote, doggie cosmetics, you can look it up online. I get the impression it's a fairly new introduction-it would be interesting to know what he was doing from college graduation to the new doggie line.

The doggie line is not new. It's been on HSN for a while now. He's been involved in the family bath and body products lines. He's not a newbie to the business world.

+ Reply to Thread