+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Bachelor 10/9 Recap: Nice Girls’ May Finish First but Drunk Girls’ Always Finish Last

Yardgnome thanks for the recap much better than the show thanks. LOL, Faux Prince great name for this guy.

Dancing along the border of turbulence and order
    Quote Originally Posted by Yardgnome View Post
    The first group of women are excited about their date except for poor Agnese who seems to be completely clueless about what is happening. She does not speak very much English and seems completely confused about a group date. She tells us that living with American women is very difficult because the American girls are crazy. I want to send her an email and tell her that not all American women are crazy, just the ones that go on reality TV shows looking for love. My Italian is not good so I guess I will just hope that she reads this recap to receive that bit of information.
    Great job Yardgnome! I thought I'd help you out be using an online translation tool. Here's the paragraph you want Agnese to read.

Il primo gruppo di donne sono eccitati della loro data eccetto per Agnese povero che sembra essere completamente all'oscuro di ciò che succede. Non parla molto inglese e sembra completamente confuso di una data di gruppo. Dice a ci che vivendo con le donne Americane è molto difficile perché le ragazze Americane sono matte. Non voglio inviarla un'email e dice lei che tutte le donne Americane sono matte, appena l'ones che continua TV alla realtà mostre cercano l'amore. Il mio italiano non è buono cosí indovino farò la speranza giusta che legge questo riassunto per ricevere quel pezzetto di informazioni.

Thanks for a great recap, Yardgnome!
    Getting lost will help you find yourself.

Great recap.....I missed this episode, and it sounds like I missed a good one. Thanks for the recap!

FORT Fan
    Nice job Yardgnome. I've never wanted to be photographed by gladiators fwiw.

I can't believe he kept Erica, the spoiled little rich girl. I knew the girl that drank too much would go.
    "Life is what happens to you when you're busy making other plans."-John Lennon

He only kept Erica for drama..producer's pick. This is what Kelly said too, on the Regis & Kelly show.
    "At the beach, life is different. Time doesn't move hour to hour but mood to moment. We live by the currents, plan by the tides, and follow the sun." - anonymous

Quote Originally Posted by Yardgnome View Post
    This is the most delusional woman I have seen in a long time. You have to understand, I have been watching Flavor of Love. There are women on there that fancy themselves in love with Flavor Flav. I know and understand delusion.

If I were Lisa I would sleep with one eye open from some of the looks those ladies were giving her.

Lorenzo takes his shirt off and his pasty white skin temporarily blinds me.
    Gladiator man called you a mean name? I think we should all go to Rome and kick him in the knee.

Great recap, Yardgnome.
    He who laughs last thinks slowest

#oldmanbeatdown - Donny BB16

Great recap...

Thanks yardgnomme for the recap! Hilarious!
    Live simply ~ Love generously~ Care deeply~ Speak kindly

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12