Page 1 of 14 1234567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Agnese - Bachelor Rome

From the corner of my eye Jewelsy's Avatar

Agnese - Bachelor Rome

Agnese
    Student
    Italy
    "Among the blind, the squinter rules." ~ Gerard Didier Erasmus

Somehow it makes me laugh to think this stunningly gorgeous girl is named Agnes. It's tru that the Italian version sounds much nicer, but it's still the same name.
    Token Christian.

If truth is relative, how do you know?

24 year old
    Student
    Venice, Italy

If she could speak more english (or Lorenzo more italian), she'd be a frontrunner.
    Is it too much to ask for some reality in reality TV?

This woman is stunning! I wonder if she speaks english very well and Fleiss and co. are doing the splice and dice to make it look like she is struggling. When I lived in Europe, most people who are studying at the university level are proficient in several languages. I wouldn't be surprised if she is techinically fluent and that the total immersion she has to have (to the english language with the other ladies and with P.Lo) will help her improve her skills dramatically.

If she falls for Larry, she'll have a reason to learn English and it would give him a reason to finally learn Italian.

Did I just type that? Gee, I must be going soft. I kinda like her .
    "Feel the sky blanket you/ With gems and rhinestones/ See the path cut by the moon/ For you to walk on" - EV

I think just going on looks alone, Agnese is the prettiest girl there. I have a feeling at this point that either she or Jennifer may be "the one".
    "Success is falling nine times and getting up ten." - Jon Bon Jovi

There are Cameras?!? Arielflies's Avatar
    She is lovely. I ran a pro and con list and came up more pro than con. I wonder what she studies? She has shown that she has some Italian spice in her interaction with the other girl from Italy as well as in the tug of war in the courtyard. She'll be fun to watch.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

I do think she is pretty but I'm frustrated with not being able to understand her. She definitely has spunk and the prince seems to really like her --time will tell.

Quote Originally Posted by MsFroggy View Post
    If she falls for Larry, she'll have a reason to learn English and it would give him a reason to finally learn Italian.

Did I just type that? Gee, I must be going soft. I kinda like her .
    Altho, MsFroggy, I think she is much too good for P.Lo and she should RUN! I still think he looks like Balki from Perfect strangers...

His Peace after the Storm cafegirl's Avatar
    Well, I'm nicknaming her Aggie and I'm actually thinking how lucky she is if she can't understand the English language very well, especially the slang, so she won't have to understand all the bitchin' and whining that is the usual Bachelorette rhetoric in the B'ette's home!! When they try to get her to side against another girl she can just throw up her hands with an innocent look and say "Non capisco"! The girls will probably hate her especially as it seems Loz likes her... this should be interesting.. catfights don't need translation! (just kidding )
    For the record, I'm liking her more and agree that she is probably the most beautiful of all the girls. Go Aggie!!
    "I can do all things through Him who strengthens me!"

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 14 1234567891011 ... LastLast