+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 14 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 LastLast

Thread: Agnese - Bachelor Rome

I for one don't think he does regret his decision. The comments were about others. The WTA will clue us in on what is going on. See they are advertising for people to attend should be interesting. His family up to last week say they are happy for him and that he has change cant be for the bad must be for the good and his brother said they are giving him his privacy. So I am not thinking it is about his decision about the outcome but about how some of the girls were. JEN has never been shown in a bad light as far as I could see so its all good
    Last edited by bugsme3; 10-31-2006 at 06:01 PM.

I don't think he regrets his decision about Agnesse either. I think that if he really thought that she'd be great life partner for him adn visa versa, then he would have kept her, end of story. jmo

I agree. I don't think he regrets his decision to let her go. Even though he was very attracted to her "physically", I don't think there was much of a mental attraction. He is NOT Bob the Blob. I think with Lorenzo there has to be a meeting of the minds, not just a slacking of his lust. This would explain why Sadie is still in the game and hasn't been dropped like all of her virginal predecessors. Without the ability to communicate even adequately, let alone on an intellectual level, Agnese would not have lasted too much longer. Also, if he was very physically attracted, and communication was less of a problem, he would have least waited until after the fantasy dates to let her go. By letting her go now, I think he has demonstrated that he is in this for the right reasons, not just to see how many girls he can add as notches on his belt.

Quote Originally Posted by aname;2124791;
    I agree. I don't think he regrets his decision to let her go. Even though he was very attracted to her "physically", I don't think there was much of a mental attraction. He is NOT Bob the Blob. I think with Lorenzo there has to be a meeting of the minds, not just a slacking of his lust. This would explain why Sadie is still in the game and hasn't been dropped like all of her virginal predecessors. Without the ability to communicate even adequately, let alone on an intellectual level, Agnese would not have lasted too much longer. Also, if he was very physically attracted, and communication was less of a problem, he would have least waited until after the fantasy dates to let her go. By letting her go now, I think he has demonstrated that he is in this for the right reasons, not just to see how many girls he can add as notches on his belt.
    Good points aname! I don't for minute see marriage at the end of this, but I do believe he's a great guy and is taking this seriously. (I've learned not to be a hopeless romantic with this show.)

The comments were about others
    and you know this how????

I think any man that cries like he did saying goodbye to a woman has to have some regret. It's just inevitable.
    "At the beach, life is different. Time doesn't move hour to hour but mood to moment. We live by the currents, plan by the tides, and follow the sun." - anonymous

Quote Originally Posted by snickers;2124724;
    i know, and there he was holding hands and still trying to kiss after he kicked her to the curb

his affection with jen was nothing compared to what he showed for agnese

he'll regret this decision, i think he already does with some of his comments
    Yeah, he was leaning in for a kiss, not on the cheeks but a real kiss, when they were sitting down.

"Feel the sky blanket you/ With gems and rhinestones/ See the path cut by the moon/ For you to walk on" - EV

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by aname;2124791;
    I agree. I don't think he regrets his decision to let her go. Even though he was very attracted to her "physically", I don't think there was much of a mental attraction.

I agree about this. I think that Agnese is probably too intelligent, too passionate, and too mentally and personally strong for Lorenzo.

I don't think he wants a dumb woman -- Sadie, Jen, and Lisa obviously are pretty bright -- but I do think he wants one that he feels is a wee bit dumber and less sophisticated than he is, with an edge of little-girlishness, so that he can feel a bit like he's someone for her to worship slightly.

Agnese isn't that woman at all, in my opinion. For one thing, she is one whole language up on him, and it's the language he's supposedly a prince of. Also, she's very much a woman to me, and he seems very very boyish and, by his previous picks, seems to lean toward the girlish rather than the womanly, as well as toward a somewhat less sophisticated American rather than a more worldly European.

Actually, I think Sadie's going to turn out to be a little too strong and directed for him, too, ultimately, and he's going to pick nice -- but very young-seeming to me -- Jen.
    Last edited by natashapierre; 11-01-2006 at 09:24 AM.

FORT Newbie

A theory on why Lorenzo let Agnese go...

Here's a theory on why Lorenzo let Agnese go. He didn't want to. He really liked her, really felt welcomed with her family, was really attracted to her. It didn't make sense to me that he cut Agnese and kept the daughter of the psycho in Miami...

Very simply, because Agnese was an Italian citizen, it would have been problematical for ABC to bring her to the USA to film a segment with Lorenzo's parents. Why? Because they would have to get her a work visa, and with the red tape that involved, ABC told Lorenzo he had to let Agnese go.

Lorenzo and Agnese knew this before the Rose Ceremony was held. That's why there was no shock, bitterness, anger, or surprise at not getting a rose, just sadness and regret. Anyway, just my theory!!!

FORT Fogey
    you do not need a work visa to get to the us if you are italian.

+ Reply to Thread