+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 14 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 LastLast

Thread: Agnese - Bachelor Rome

Quote Originally Posted by aname;2117993;
    Unfortunately, what is edited out is the stuff where you can really tell which girl he is into. Even though that would give away the ending, it would certainly be nice to see the romance.
    Boy, isn't that the truth?! I've just given up on ever really seeing it. Maybe if this season continues to get good ratings and if an enduring love story (meaning they're still in love at the atfr show,lol) then we'll be shown some cool outtakes. The only person, imo, who is really trashed and is F4 is Lisa. So I would think that he wouldn't pull a Travis, but would pick somebody that he truly cared about. Then SHOW us what we missed.

Wow...how could Lorenzo let a terrific gorgeous girl like her go?? Over Lisa??
    I just really question his motives now. What does he really want? Makes me wonder if he really was on this show to find just a younger girl..and I still even question whether he truly likes ANY of these women now. You don't cry like he did with someone you consider just a friend without any stronger feelings than that..I think on down the road from now, he will always wonder if that move was the right move.
    "At the beach, life is different. Time doesn't move hour to hour but mood to moment. We live by the currents, plan by the tides, and follow the sun." - anonymous

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by angelic_one2002;2124080;
    Wow...how could Lorenzo let a terrific gorgeous girl like her go?? Over Lisa??
    I just really question his motives now. What does he really want? Makes me wonder if he really was on this show to find just a younger girl..and I still even question whether he truly likes ANY of these women now. You don't cry like he did with someone you consider just a friend without any stronger feelings than that..I think on down the road from now, he will always wonder if that move was the right move.

What body language we *have* seen suggests to me that Agnese was the one that he actually liked the best and was most drawn to in numerous ways. (Well, I'm probably biased because I loved her and loved her family, too.... but still.). I'm with you -- I don't know what the heck he's doing now.

Why in the world would he dump somebody about whom he showed such obvious feeling, especially when Lisa is among those left, and he's even said that she hasn't opened up to him.... unlike Agnese, who I thought shared a lot with him, despite the language barrier. That oughta be a clue, Lorenzo.

Good grief, he's a college graduate and his family surely speaks Italian, plus, he must have spoken a bit as a young child. Why couldn't he fairly quickly learn to speak it so they *could* communicate. Agnese and her dad both seem to get around in English fairly well already, too.

Makes me wonder whether he just backed off because he knew that actual Italians wouldn't be so mega-impressed with his ridiculous Italian prince thing as royalty-mad Americans. ... And I actually have liked Lorenzo. Argh.

i would love to see what the Italians are saying about this mess and Borg-lazy.

Just still bummed by his move with Agnese. I know he had to let go of one last night..but geez! IF Lisa was not a producer's pick, this will never make sense to me...AT ALL.
    "At the beach, life is different. Time doesn't move hour to hour but mood to moment. We live by the currents, plan by the tides, and follow the sun." - anonymous

FORT Fan
    DH kept calling Lorenzo a dummy because he let Agnese go and kept Lisa. Look at the bright side. Lisa will be a satisfying final 2 reject. Then once he and whoever he picks don't work out, he can learn Italian and go back for Agnese.

See..that's what Im afraid will happen, too..once it's all over. I still say Lorenzo will always wonder about Agnese and possibly see letting her go as a mistake.

They have a saying he who feels it knows it. He might just have felt lust he want something more and just might have found what he wanted with someone else. It's his choice right or wrong and only he can make the right decision for him self. I did not see the chemistry that so much of you are talking about. My break down of events:

He asked Lisa for a kiss *** didn't rock his world it seems
    Agnese took a kiss **** looks good but no chemistry from my view point
    Sadie beg for one *** presumption with ackwardness
    *****BUT *******
    With Jen he took a kiss*** cant keep his hands off her from the foot shaking the first night until now.

I thought he tried to inhale Agnese, making out with her like crazy.

i know, and there he was holding hands and still trying to kiss after he kicked her to the curb

his affection with jen was nothing compared to what he showed for agnese

he'll regret this decision, i think he already does with some of his comments

+ Reply to Thread