+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 14 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 LastLast
Results 61 to 70 of 138

Thread: Agnese - Bachelor Rome

  1. #61
    FORT Fan
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Posts
    313
    ...has anyone thought that if Agnese were to marry Lorenzo she would be....

    Ahn-YAY-ZAY Bor-GAY-ZAY Hmmmm????

  2. #62
    Staying Afloat speedbump's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    New England
    Age
    41
    Posts
    6,952
    Quote Originally Posted by gillio;2110456;
    ...has anyone thought that if Agnese were to marry Lorenzo she would be....

    Ahn-YAY-ZAY Bor-GAY-ZAY Hmmmm????


    And for short she would be zay-zay.
    You got to cry without weeping. Talk without speaking. Scream without raising your voice.- U2

  3. #63
    Fort Fan mystic_one's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    Headed to New Caprica
    Posts
    221
    Absolutamente!!!!!

  4. #64
    FORT Fogey misskitty's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    In the Kat House in Kanada
    Posts
    7,704
    Quote Originally Posted by gillio;2110456;
    ...has anyone thought that if Agnese were to marry Lorenzo she would be....Ahn-YAY-ZAY Bor-GAY-ZAY


    I was a bit surprised when Lorenzo picked Agnese as the final girl for the final four. But upon a bit of thought it makes sense. He already knew he wasn't going to choose the other two. They were not seriously in the running for say the final 3. I think this is actually the first time when Lorenzo did go along with the producers and pick Agnese purely out of interest of knowing more and keeping the show interesting. He's also being very kind to her and not choosing to embarass her because of the communication difference.

    I really don't think the relationship will grow or blossom or anything after the family visit. If anything it will highlight their extreme differences and challenges. If he was looking for an interesting person to date, maybe. But he's looking for a wife and partner for keeps. It won't be Agnese. Too much trouble with too much at stake.
    Live simply ~ Love generously~ Care deeply~ Speak kindly

  5. #65
    FORT lurker berrygood's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Washington, DC
    Posts
    17
    Quote Originally Posted by misskitty;2117413;


    I was a bit surprised when Lorenzo picked Agnese as the final girl for the final four. But upon a bit of thought it makes sense. He already knew he wasn't going to choose the other two. They were not seriously in the running for say the final 3. I think this is actually the first time when Lorenzo did go along with the producers and pick Agnese purely out of interest of knowing more and keeping the show interesting. He's also being very kind to her and not choosing to embarass her because of the communication difference.
    I hate to admit, but your theory makes sense. Agnese is my favorite but even I was surprised when Lorenzo kept her. I was hoping keeping her meant he was actually less boring and typical than he appears to be. There's nothing more romatic than falling for someone you can barely understand. But I think he views himself as American, and will want a blonde American girl (Jen or Sadie). Unless he's looking for a repeat of his parents' romance...in that case he might go for Agnese.
    Last edited by Yardgnome; 10-26-2006 at 02:06 PM.

  6. #66
    FORT Fogey aname's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Posts
    2,320
    I disagree - I think Lorenzo really likes Agnese and is very attracted to her. His kisses with her during the fireworks were far more passionate that he had with other girls (with the possible exception of Sadie). However, I think the attraction is purely physical and the language barrier could be a problem. It will be funny in the home visit, because Agnese is going to translate for him! By the way, her dad is a hottie!

  7. #67
    Fort Regular angelic_one2002's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Posts
    8,579
    I agree, aname. I think you can clearly tell when Lorenzo is with Agnese, that he is smitten with her. Their fireworks kiss was a real tell-tale for me. I havent completely ruled Agnese out yet as far as who the winner is.
    "Success is falling nine times and getting up ten." - Jon Bon Jovi

  8. #68
    FORT Fogey
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Posts
    1,309
    Quote Originally Posted by angelic_one2002;2117539;
    I agree, aname. I think you can clearly tell when Lorenzo is with Agnese, that he is smitten with her. Their fireworks kiss was a real tell-tale for me. I havent completely ruled Agnese out yet as far as who the winner is.

    Especially since he's been quoted as saying that, all along, he had "a strange connection" with the woman he chose. I think that might be a pretty good description of what he's feeling with Agnese. ...

  9. #69
    FORT Fan mwcamp's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    284
    It's hard to tell what really happened due to the ever present edit. It's clear that Agnesse's role in the SHOW is the sexy Italian woman. Romance and attraction are one things a LIFETIME partnerhsip is another. It's so easy to fill in the blanks with someone whose language you don't understand. The fact that she is not clearly understood can work in her favor with people because so little is expected of her. o.k. too heavy for this board, but all in all I do think that we always have to keep in mind that each girl is edited for a specific ROLE that she plays and everything else is edited out.

  10. #70
    FORT Fogey aname's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Posts
    2,320
    Quote Originally Posted by mwcamp;2117884;
    It's hard to tell what really happened due to the ever present edit. It's clear that Agnesse's role in the SHOW is the sexy Italian woman. Romance and attraction are one things a LIFETIME partnerhsip is another. It's so easy to fill in the blanks with someone whose language you don't understand. The fact that she is not clearly understood can work in her favor with people because so little is expected of her. o.k. too heavy for this board, but all in all I do think that we always have to keep in mind that each girl is edited for a specific ROLE that she plays and everything else is edited out.
    Unfortunately, what is edited out is the stuff where you can really tell which girl he is into. Even though that would give away the ending, it would certainly be nice to see the romance.

+ Reply to Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.