+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 14 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 LastLast

Thread: Agnese - Bachelor Rome

FORT Fan
    ...has anyone thought that if Agnese were to marry Lorenzo she would be....

Ahn-YAY-ZAY Bor-GAY-ZAY Hmmmm????

Quote Originally Posted by gillio;2110456;
    ...has anyone thought that if Agnese were to marry Lorenzo she would be....

Ahn-YAY-ZAY Bor-GAY-ZAY Hmmmm????

And for short she would be zay-zay.
    You got to cry without weeping. Talk without speaking. Scream without raising your voice.- U2

Absolutamente!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by gillio;2110456;
    ...has anyone thought that if Agnese were to marry Lorenzo she would be....Ahn-YAY-ZAY Bor-GAY-ZAY

I was a bit surprised when Lorenzo picked Agnese as the final girl for the final four. But upon a bit of thought it makes sense. He already knew he wasn't going to choose the other two. They were not seriously in the running for say the final 3. I think this is actually the first time when Lorenzo did go along with the producers and pick Agnese purely out of interest of knowing more and keeping the show interesting. He's also being very kind to her and not choosing to embarass her because of the communication difference.

I really don't think the relationship will grow or blossom or anything after the family visit. If anything it will highlight their extreme differences and challenges. If he was looking for an interesting person to date, maybe. But he's looking for a wife and partner for keeps. It won't be Agnese. Too much trouble with too much at stake.
    Live simply ~ Love generously~ Care deeply~ Speak kindly

Quote Originally Posted by misskitty;2117413;

I was a bit surprised when Lorenzo picked Agnese as the final girl for the final four. But upon a bit of thought it makes sense. He already knew he wasn't going to choose the other two. They were not seriously in the running for say the final 3. I think this is actually the first time when Lorenzo did go along with the producers and pick Agnese purely out of interest of knowing more and keeping the show interesting. He's also being very kind to her and not choosing to embarass her because of the communication difference.
    I hate to admit, but your theory makes sense. Agnese is my favorite but even I was surprised when Lorenzo kept her. I was hoping keeping her meant he was actually less boring and typical than he appears to be. There's nothing more romatic than falling for someone you can barely understand. But I think he views himself as American, and will want a blonde American girl (Jen or Sadie). Unless he's looking for a repeat of his parents' romance...in that case he might go for Agnese.
    Last edited by Yardgnome; 10-26-2006 at 02:06 PM.

I disagree - I think Lorenzo really likes Agnese and is very attracted to her. His kisses with her during the fireworks were far more passionate that he had with other girls (with the possible exception of Sadie). However, I think the attraction is purely physical and the language barrier could be a problem. It will be funny in the home visit, because Agnese is going to translate for him! By the way, her dad is a hottie!

I agree, aname. I think you can clearly tell when Lorenzo is with Agnese, that he is smitten with her. Their fireworks kiss was a real tell-tale for me. I havent completely ruled Agnese out yet as far as who the winner is.
    "Success is falling nine times and getting up ten." - Jon Bon Jovi

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by angelic_one2002;2117539;
    I agree, aname. I think you can clearly tell when Lorenzo is with Agnese, that he is smitten with her. Their fireworks kiss was a real tell-tale for me. I havent completely ruled Agnese out yet as far as who the winner is.

Especially since he's been quoted as saying that, all along, he had "a strange connection" with the woman he chose. I think that might be a pretty good description of what he's feeling with Agnese. ...

It's hard to tell what really happened due to the ever present edit. It's clear that Agnesse's role in the SHOW is the sexy Italian woman. Romance and attraction are one things a LIFETIME partnerhsip is another. It's so easy to fill in the blanks with someone whose language you don't understand. The fact that she is not clearly understood can work in her favor with people because so little is expected of her. o.k. too heavy for this board, but all in all I do think that we always have to keep in mind that each girl is edited for a specific ROLE that she plays and everything else is edited out.

Quote Originally Posted by mwcamp;2117884;
    It's hard to tell what really happened due to the ever present edit. It's clear that Agnesse's role in the SHOW is the sexy Italian woman. Romance and attraction are one things a LIFETIME partnerhsip is another. It's so easy to fill in the blanks with someone whose language you don't understand. The fact that she is not clearly understood can work in her favor with people because so little is expected of her. o.k. too heavy for this board, but all in all I do think that we always have to keep in mind that each girl is edited for a specific ROLE that she plays and everything else is edited out.
    Unfortunately, what is edited out is the stuff where you can really tell which girl he is into. Even though that would give away the ending, it would certainly be nice to see the romance.

+ Reply to Thread