+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 14 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 LastLast

Thread: Agnese - Bachelor Rome

I love Agnese and still am holding out hope that he chooses her. I see a real "fit" between her and him and his family. I think she is strikingly beautiful....especially her skin and smile and that dimple! I can't count those freeze frames of her frowning against her. I am sure that each of those girls could be caught in unflattering expressions. Geeze.....we ALL could (thinking of those holiday photos I have wanted to burn!)

If Lor doesn't think it's a match, then that's that. But I wish he would stop talking about the "language barrier." There are much bigger things for two people to overcome. And how much of a problem could it be.........since he apparently gave her a book to learn Engllish!!

i dont think the language issue is as much of a deal as the producers are making it seem

just like they are making it seem all sadie talks about is being virgin, and lisa her plan

I don't like this woman and want her gone. She gets on my nerves.

Muduh, I'm glad you posted that. I was beginning to think that I was the only one who didn't like her. I don't know what it is about her but she just gets on my nerves watching her. I think that she's faking the language thingy. I think she's better at English than she's letting on.

FORT Fogey
    She was obviously recruited, both Italian women were. From where? How? I say through an entertaiment connection. I do believe she has acting aspirations. And there is nothing wrong with that either.

Reality TV star is a new catagory that I believe ALL contestants desire to some degree. The exposure can open doors and send your life in a new direction.

I agree that if she is chosen it is an easy out for Lorenzo. It may be the entire reason he has kept her; a just in case senario. Smart move. Having said that I do think he will choose an American and it will fizzle in time.

I wish he would just dump her already and pick one of those generic blondes, fresh off the girl-next-door assembly line. I think he could handle those and in any case, why deviate from the script?
    Agnese can do better with a sexy Italian who has a better haircut.
    "Feel the sky blanket you/ With gems and rhinestones/ See the path cut by the moon/ For you to walk on" - EV

After watching Lorenzo kiss her so passionately while watching the fireworks, I doubt that he thinks of her as an "easy out". I think she is the one who most stirs his passion (at least at this point in the "game"). He hasn't kissed any of the other girls like he has her. If he doesn't choose her, it won't be because he doesn't desire her. And, if she is his grand passion of the bunch and he chooses someone else, it won't last. (Reminds me of Travis/Moana/Sara). He chose the "nice" girl and look at how long that lasted.

I noticed that kiss was more passionate between PLo and Agnese, too. To me, it looked a lot more than just a "kiss -cause - I -wanna- kiss- you" kiss.
    There was passion in that kiss.
    "At the beach, life is different. Time doesn't move hour to hour but mood to moment. We live by the currents, plan by the tides, and follow the sun." - anonymous

He hasn't kissed any of the other girls like he has her. If he doesn't choose her, it won't be because he doesn't desire her. And, if she is his grand passion of the bunch and he chooses someone else, it won't last
    if he dumps her, it will be because of the "language barrier"

and i definitely agree on the desire part, look how long she's lasted and from what abc shows us, their conversations are pretty limited

FORT Newbie

Agnese

I think Agnese will be one of the final 2. If you listened closely during Agnese and Erica's casual evening date, Agnese acknowledged that PLo had bought her an english book. Well he obviously didn't do that out of courtesy. All he had to do was tell her to interact more with the other girls. Notice how PLo is always pulling Agnese to the side; it doesn't really seem like she has do much to get his attention. As far as the language barrier, the editors have made it very clear that Agnese is on her way to overcoming this obsticle when PLo states "I'm just........shocked.......your English has gotten alot better." And that kiss................I think my TV screen fogged up a little after that one. None of the girls has ever kissed the Bachelor like that ( so far ). I've also seen the hand/ring pictures, and I must honestly say that they look alot like Agnese's hands. Jen and Sadie's hands are too light to match up. Even with different lighting they wouldn't look that dark unless one of them had a tan !!!!!
    GO AGNESE !!!!!!!!!!!

+ Reply to Thread