+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 14 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 LastLast

Thread: Agnese - Bachelor Rome

Six Degrees, I don't know about Agnese's English, but I can tell you from experience with my cousins that Italians do learn English at an early age. However, it is the British English, which might be why there are some understanding problems. Also, they don't get to practice it much. If you put them in a situation where they do practice regularly though, it comes back fast.

Agnese

I wouldn't be a bit surprised to find out that Agnese is an actress wannabe. Her English is getting mysteriously better. LOL at PLo noticing this last night and asking if the girls helped her. Yea, like it would improve so dramatically in how many days? She's there for the show, not his-not-so-RH.

Quote Originally Posted by mwcamp;2105488;
    I wouldn't be a bit surprised to find out that Agnese is an actress wannabe. Her English is getting mysteriously better. LOL at PLo noticing this last night and asking if the girls helped her. Yea, like it would improve so dramatically in how many days? She's there for the show, not his-not-so-RH.
    Really, of all of them, she has the least to gain from being there for the show. I doubt if this series makes it onto Italian TV, and she's not likely to get career opportunities from it. Remember, too, that ALL of the American/Canadian girls knew who the male would be in this series before they auditioned.
    Papi on being tested for steroids: "All they are going to find is a lot of rice and beans."
    I cater to the Regs!

I think Agnese is very pretty and even though her English isn't up-to-snuff, at least she has manners, isn't kooky, and seems quite genuine. I'm not surprised that the Prince has 'taken' to her over a couple of the Americans.. *cough cough Ericka Cough*
    Live simply ~ Love generously~ Care deeply~ Speak kindly

Quote Originally Posted by MissThing;2105799;
    Really, of all of them, she has the least to gain from being there for the show. I doubt if this series makes it onto Italian TV, and she's not likely to get career opportunities from it. Remember, too, that ALL of the American/Canadian girls knew who the male would be in this series before they auditioned.
    Frankly I'm not sure what anyone would really gain by humiliating herself, but that's just me. I don't pretend to know, but being on American t.v. would be nothing to sneeze at. Maybe she'd like to move to the U.S. Who knows, I sure don't. I just know that I really liked her at the beginning and I'm not liking her so much now. She seems a tad fake to me, jmo.

Lorenzo is obviously physically attracted to this girl and enjoys flirting with her. However, I can't see a future between them with all the complications carrying on a relationship between the him in the U.S. and her in Italy. I think he'd like to sleep with her, but I don't know if he'd want to have a long term relationship with her.

Quote Originally Posted by aname;2106162;
    However, I can't see a future between them with all the complications carrying on a relationship between the him in the U.S. and her in Italy.
    Do we know of some reason why she can't relocate to the US? She's a student, so she's not tied down to a career - and there are plenty of places that provide crash courses in other languages. I just don't see either the language difference or her locale as being insurmountable obstacles, if she's 'the one'. Nor do I see them as huge hurdles that would make him not chose her to be 'the one'.
    Papi on being tested for steroids: "All they are going to find is a lot of rice and beans."
    I cater to the Regs!

A lot of posters seem to think that like Travis, Lorenzo isn't really interested in any of the ladies. Well, if that is the case he will pick Agnese, because then he could use the language barrier and long distance as excuses for the break-up.

Quote Originally Posted by NYGal;2106210;
    A lot of posters seem to think that like Travis, Lorenzo isn't really interested in any of the ladies. Well, if that is the case he will pick Agnese, because then he could use the language barrier and long distance as excuses for the break-up.

Very good point. An intercontinental break-up would be much easier for him...IMO

Oh, I think he's interested in the ladies, lol. He's apparently having the time of his life. But, I'm just waaay too experienced with this show to any longer let my romanticism to enter into how I view this show. Travis finished me off.

+ Reply to Thread