+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: Agnese - Bachelor Rome

FORT Fan
    Quote Originally Posted by GreekMama View Post
    Altho, MsFroggy, I think she is much too good for P.Lo and she should RUN! I still think he looks like Balki from Perfect strangers...

HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! I do too, now that you said that! He is not cute to me at all and the things that he says about the girls are stupid!! He does not seem intelligent to me at all.

Somewhere over the rainbow of colors on the tv screen... wait nevermind the signal's back! =]
    She's beautiful, and she seems sweet, smart, genuine, and kind.
    If the language barrier becomes a problem (and it will), she may get sent home early. Which might be a good thing... lol
    She's definitely one of my top 3 faves though. (Along with Sadie and Jennifer!)
    "Did you just call me a b*tch?? Well, a b*tch is a female dog, dogs bark, bark is on trees, trees are a part of nature, and nature is beautiful, so yeah, thanks for the compliment!"

Premium Member
    She sure did seem to speak much better English in last night's show than she did at first. I tend to agree with whoever said upthread that she probably does speak English well and that Fleiss & Co. are having her hold it back to create the "language barrier" issue.

I like her more and more, she's a refreshing change from the rest of those squealing fan-girlies.

I like Agnese, too. So far, Agnese, Sadie and Jennifer are my top picks.
    "Success is falling nine times and getting up ten." - Jon Bon Jovi

This is probably why the producers would not let Loz pick Rosella ~ she could interpret for Agnese and everyone concerned (girls and Loz).
    And if I claim to be a wise man, it surely means that I don't know ~ Kansas

FORT Fanatic
    Quote Originally Posted by Marleybone View Post
    She sure did seem to speak much better English in last night's show than she did at first. I tend to agree with whoever said upthread that she probably does speak English well and that Fleiss & Co. are having her hold it back to create the "language barrier" issue.
    Not that I wouldn't put something like that past Fleiss, I think her 'language barrier' is more due to not using it in everyday life on a regular basis. She may well have learned English thoroughly, but using it is a different matter. I know here in Canada, we learn French in school but seldom use it except to read the back of cereal boxes. But it took only a week in Quebec City for all the French I had learned many years ago to escape from where it was hiding in the nether regions of my brain cells and I could understand much of what was being said. It would have taken a few more weeks before I would have been brave enough to try and speak more than a few easy words in conversation, and I'm guessing it's much the same for Agnese. The English is all there. It will just take a little time before she's comfortable using it, but I think she'll be there for awhile.

I like Agnese a lot. She's gorgeous, she has a good sense of humor, she seems interesting, and she isn't a cookie cutter drunk blonde like others we've seen. Will Lo make a go with her? Doubtful. She's too much of a challenge.

I also wonder if she truly rolled her eyes after Sadie's big announcement. I'm betting she reacted that way toward something else that happened (like, say, anything Erica said or did) but it was edited to make it look like she disdains Sadie's virginity. I'm hoping my homegirl is l'amore della la vita di Lorenzo.
    God have mercy on the man who doubts what he's sure of.

FORT Fan
    I agree creampuff, the way everything gets edited who knows what happens when. Agnese does seem sweet though and her American imitations are pretty funny.

everything under the sun lopevian's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by creampuff View Post
    I'm hoping my homegirl is l'amore della la vita di Lorenzo.
    Magnifico!
    "...Mr. Bluebird on my shoulder..."

Quote Originally Posted by creampuff View Post
    I'm hoping my homegirl is l'amore della la vita di Lorenzo.
    the love of the the life of

Creampuff, I will end of learning a little Italian thanks to this show and you.
    And if I claim to be a wise man, it surely means that I don't know ~ Kansas

+ Reply to Thread