+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 123456789101112 ... LastLast

Thread: Agnese - Bachelor Rome

I like Aggie too! I think she will be one of the final 2 maybe.

I think that she is a frontrunner. If anyone's interactions w/ PLB are hidden, hers are.
    Never kick a fresh turd on a hot day---Harry S. Truman

FORT Fogey
    she is my fav. she seems more real than the other girls

everything under the sun lopevian's Avatar
    She is really beautiful, and like others here, I think she'll be around for awhile. Lorenzo seemed really taken with her.
    "...Mr. Bluebird on my shoulder..."

The language barrier could be a real problem with these two. For that reason alone, I can't see her staying. But he is definitely attracted to her - she is sexy and real (and Italian - his poppa would love her).

i think she's gonna go far, it be nice if she was the final one, but i wouldnt be surprised if she goes just cause of the language barrier

Quote Originally Posted by GreekMama View Post
    Altho, MsFroggy, I think she is much too good for P.Lo and she should RUN! I still think he looks like Balki from Perfect strangers...
    Of course, you're right and notice that I did not wish for her to "win" . I try not to like anyone on this show, but when I do like someone I always hope they're booted early enough so that no permanent damage is done. She had the bad judgement to sign up for the show, that's true, and basically she deserves whatever the outcome but based on the grim statistics, I think it's better for her to not make it to the end.

Last year I liked Moana and I was annoyed that that moron Travis so cruely kept her to F2 when he had no intention of picking her in the end. That just showed he was only half a man. Or rather a lowly little worm. If he was a real man he would've let her go 3 episodes before and kept some of the other fameHOs instead, who didn't really want him.
    "Feel the sky blanket you/ With gems and rhinestones/ See the path cut by the moon/ For you to walk on" - EV

Agnese

Quote Originally Posted by aname View Post
    The language barrier could be a real problem with these two. For that reason alone, I can't see her staying. But he is definitely attracted to her - she is sexy and real (and Italian - his poppa would love her).
    Ditto

I think Agnese will be the most vulnerable to heartbreak if (when?) she gets the boot. The other girls have seen lots of previous installments and they know how it goes, even if they get picked, there isn't much history of LONGEVITY (which is why I had to LMAO at Lisa saying she watched a lot of previous bachelors and she knows it works -- HA!). But Agnese would not be familiar with this format and Fleiss-pimp coming and dangling the chance to win an Italian Prince (double HA!), and so I am not sure she really knows what she is getting herself in to. So poor Agnese may be in this for real to find out all the other girls know it is really just a big joke...I mean come on, the scenes with Erica are so fake! Fleiss is just CASTING now, and I think the American girls know it. Any thoughts?

ETA: I loved her outtakes at the end, "Hey YAAAW!"

FORT Fan
    The language barrier may work in Agnese's favor. Not only will she have to tolerate the bitching of the American girls, but her lack of speech makes her seem more mature than (i.e., above the bitching of) many of the drunk American girls.

+ Reply to Thread