+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4567891011121314

Thread: Agnese - Bachelor Rome

His Peace after the Storm cafegirl's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Laura79;2135058;
    Hi There
    I have actually been reading this forum for quite some time, so I thought I might as well join!
    Personally Agnese was/is my favourite..
    I supposed I am biased as I am half italian and lived in Italy for 15 years.. It is true about the "comic" books in Italy, a lot of stories are told with photos and people, I don't think there is anything like that in the States. There are a lot of pretty students that would sign up for something like that to pay for their university education, they don't pay very much, so I don't think she is a model or an actress. I think she just "poses" rather than acts. I also looked at italian websites and there is nothing about her being a proper TV actress.
    As for the cummunication difference, that is rubbish. When I first moved away from Italy I could not speak any english. Nada, niente. It took me about 6 months before I could communicate properly and after 1 year I was fluent. I now can barely remember any Italian. So If I can do it, Agnese certainly could!
    Laura79, we're so glad you joined us. Agnese was a favorite of many including mine. I think she'll do this fine and hopefully if she is an aspiring actress, this show has more positive influence on advancing her career in Italy than the actress wanna bes that have been on in the past.
    "I can do all things through Him who strengthens me!"

FORT Newbie
    Thanks!
    Yes, maybe we will see her again in the show in 2 weeks time!

I think Agnese was beautiful and fun! I think if Lorenzo had the time to get to know her and for him to learn some Italian as well as her improving her English it might work. However, I didn't see anywhere that Agnese really wanted to live in New York. That she would have to move there because I also didn't get that Lorenzo would leave his family head office in NYC.

I think what Lorenzo said was true. If it were a year or two ago when they met, then the time to learn to communicate wouldn't be so tight and pressured. You also have to consider his family would not be able to communicate with her family much either. From the get go. I'm not saying it couldn't be done. Just not in a short period of time.

Distance does matter and love does not conquer all over thousands of miles. It would be nice if it did! They would have made a lovely couple.
    Live simply ~ Love generously~ Care deeply~ Speak kindly

I, too, am hoping for Agnese.
    first he said it was the Italian thing, and now he says it's her family?????????????

It would be fantastic if he went to Agnese at the end.

FORT Fanatic
    Agnese....she was SO hot. And she said she would have moved to NYC, she wanted to. They made such a cute couple-and he seemed genuinely sorry to let her go-that was the hardest parting I've ever seen a bachelor have to do.

He was dumb to let her go. A couple of months in an English only environment and Agnese's English would have improved immensely. Of course, my theory is that the bachelors pick the girl they can most easily dump and it would have been a major complication to have Agnese move to NYC; not so easy to get out of that one.

I still think she was the one he was the most attracted to. Guess that's why I have no favorite with the final two, and think it probably won't last too long regardless of who he chooses.

ditto to the above, its what i have felt/still beleive all along

the only good thing about this season was agnese

♥Ali♥Gia♥Rozlyn♥ OutsideLookinIn's Avatar

Re: Agnese - Bachelor Rome

Quote Originally Posted by misskitty;2139960;
    I think Agnese was beautiful and fun! I think if Lorenzo had the time to get to know her and for him to learn some Italian as well as her improving her English it might work. However, I didn't see anywhere that Agnese really wanted to live in New York. That she would have to move there because I also didn't get that Lorenzo would leave his family head office in NYC.

I think what Lorenzo said was true. If it were a year or two ago when they met, then the time to learn to communicate wouldn't be so tight and pressured. You also have to consider his family would not be able to communicate with her family much either. From the get go. I'm not saying it couldn't be done. Just not in a short period of time.

Distance does matter and love does not conquer all over thousands of miles. It would be nice if it did! They would have made a lovely couple.
    I know this is somehow 2 years late (lol) but ITA with you misskitty ...

The only reason I continued to watch that show was when they introduced Agnese and that other Italian girl to the group. If it not have been for Agnese, I would have skipped Lorenzo's season as I didn't find anybody worth cheering for at that time.

I think both Agnese and Lorenzo would have been quite a pair if only they can communicate properly with each other. You're right, it would have worked had they met before the show because I don't see language is a barrier either when two people are in love. It is actually easy to learn if one is determined IMO.
    "Unfortunately, I did not get any out of this big sex scandal that supposedly happened. If I had known that I was going to get accused of it, maybe I would have gone for it!" -- ROZLYN (Bachelor 14)
    -----------
    BRAD is still "THE HOTTEST Bachelor" ever!

+ Reply to Thread