+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 14 FirstFirst ... 34567891011121314 LastLast

Thread: Agnese - Bachelor Rome

Quote Originally Posted by Gezundheit;2126523;
    Here's a link to Agnese's model portfolio:

http://www.blackewhite.com/home/inde...els-pro/female

She's still my favorite bachelorette from this season - extremely beautiful and lovely. I hope she wasn't really in love with Lor.
    I love her. too!!! I just hope PLO didn't know!!! It would serve him right

Quote Originally Posted by Unklescott;2126575;
    So she's an actress. Big deal. If someone is a doctor does that mean they are being a doctor on the show? Girl's got to make a living somehow.
    She said she was a student. Regardless, she was SUPER!!! Either way!!!!

FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by dopeydwarf;2126829;
    She said she was a student. Regardless, she was SUPER!!! Either way!!!!
    You know, this is exactly why I questioned Agnese's authenticity a few days ago, but I'm changing my mind. I can .. because I'm a woman!

Sadie says she is a publicist, but there are pictures of her modelling clothes. So is everyone calling her a liar or fake because she didn't say 'model' in her bio? Give Agnese a break and the benefit of the doubt, since we don't know much more about her right now. Maybe she is a student who is paying for her tuition and livelihood with a small-time acting/modelling job. And if she is a student of acting or drama, what better way to gain experience?

It's possible that this show went to the entertainment agencies in Italy to find presentable and fit women who have some experience being in front of the camera, and also can participate in pool parties, toga parties and the like. After all, if they are to appear to compete realistically with the other legitimate Amercian models.. (OOPS...Did I really say that?!).. I mean the publicists, teachers, etc., then the Italian women need to also look confident, beautiful and classy.

Agnese was hired to do the above job but got caught up in her own role and fell for Larry.
    MsFroggy, I am coming to accept your second scenario, after having watched last Monday's pathetic farewell episode again yesterday a few times on youtube. Yes, I am a glutton for punishment! I think the poor girl really fell for HRH PLo. Not surprising, since he does seem quite charming and sensitive, and even I am quite taken by him (even though I criticize him).

Something PLo said, while consoling Agnese, sounded odd to me, given the circumstances. When she cries, he hugs her and says something like "You're making me cry. You're making it difficult for me."

Excuse me, sir, but you are the one who made it difficult for her, by giving her positive signals on the hometown date and breaking her heart! So maybe you need to give her a few minutes to compose herself, instead of confusing her more with your hugs and kisses, and selfish expectations that she should make it less difficult for you!

This makes me wonder if, under all the sensitive veneer, he is only a self-centered guy.

I was also a little amused to see the charming, sensitive way in which he summarized his reasons for her dismissal and why he cried in farewell. It sounded very managerial in its analysis. If it weren't for all his hugs and kisses, it almost sounded like the unpleasant but necessary firing of a well-loved, long-standing employee, because she was upsetting his profit and loss account!

I'm really curious what analysis and spin he is going to put on his farewell summary for Sadie or Jen - whoever he shoos away next - unfortunately, we are not in Mormon-land for him to exit safely with both!

Mystic_one, Snickers, Creampuff and all the other Agnese fans: I think our girl may have had a lucky escape. Only time will tell. I know I was having these romantic fantasies (outside of the suite!) that he might change his mind (or is it heart??) and have her brought back for the FRC, but this escape is probably for her best.

Does anyone know if Agnese will be at the WTA? If she is, I might just break my "virginal" vows of abstinence from future episodes of "the Bachelor Rome" and watch it!

While I would love to see Agnese at the WTA...I wonder if Fleiss will have her there. The only problem that could arise if Agnese is there would be if some wild card fan got to ask questions and spilled the beans about her acting credentials. Those WTAs are so orchestrated to avoid that possibility, I think Fleiss' secret will remain safe...at least to the general public.
    Never kick a fresh turd on a hot day---Harry S. Truman

There's no reason Agnese should not be at the WTA. She was the third runner up and Larry clearly liked her - either that or he's the second coming of Lawrence Olivier. She should be there along with all the other discarded girls.

I hope Larry, despite the unfortunate haircut, is man enough to show up for the WTA and answer some questions. Although they probably won't grill him too badly. I just hate it when these bachelors chicken out and don't show.
    "Feel the sky blanket you/ With gems and rhinestones/ See the path cut by the moon/ For you to walk on" - EV

FORT Fanatic
    Don't think I've seen this posted elsewhere on this board but apparently, Agnese wasn't a soap opera actress like the soaps in America. In Italy they have magazines that tell stories, I don't know, maybe like the True Romance magazines of old (very very old - not too many on this board will be old enough to remember them ), and they use models to illustrate the stories. I assume the same model illustrates the same character in the story so if the public takes a liking to the pictures or to the story, it can carry on through quite a number of sequential magazines and the models can get quite well known and popular. They're not 'acting' in front of a movie camera, they are posing, often with other actors, in front of a still camera.

So Agnese is, in fact, a model who has had the opportunity to be in a couple of these illustrated stories. Good chance she's also a student or a nanny or a model in other sorts of venues as well, but from this info, not actually a soap opera actress.

Quote Originally Posted by stickle;2134680;
    Don't think I've seen this posted elsewhere on this board but apparently, Agnese wasn't a soap opera actress like the soaps in America. In Italy they have magazines that tell stories, I don't know, maybe like the True Romance magazines of old (very very old - not too many on this board will be old enough to remember them ), and they use models to illustrate the stories. I assume the same model illustrates the same character in the story so if the public takes a liking to the pictures or to the story, it can carry on through quite a number of sequential magazines and the models can get quite well known and popular. They're not 'acting' in front of a movie camera, they are posing, often with other actors, in front of a still camera.

So Agnese is, in fact, a model who has had the opportunity to be in a couple of these illustrated stories. Good chance she's also a student or a nanny or a model in other sorts of venues as well, but from this info, not actually a soap opera actress.
    Hee! You're right. These are very popular in some countries in Europe but the ones I'm thinking of only have a picture on the front cover and maybe on the back cover. The story is not illustrated with pictures throughout. So Agnese might just be a romance novel cover model. Kinda like an Italian female Fabio, minus the muscled naked fake-tanned chest.
    "Feel the sky blanket you/ With gems and rhinestones/ See the path cut by the moon/ For you to walk on" - EV

FORT Newbie
    Hi There
    I have actually been reading this forum for quite some time, so I thought I might as well join!
    Personally Agnese was/is my favourite..
    I supposed I am biased as I am half italian and lived in Italy for 15 years.. It is true about the "comic" books in Italy, a lot of stories are told with photos and people, I don't think there is anything like that in the States. There are a lot of pretty students that would sign up for something like that to pay for their university education, they don't pay very much, so I don't think she is a model or an actress. I think she just "poses" rather than acts. I also looked at italian websites and there is nothing about her being a proper TV actress.
    As for the cummunication difference, that is rubbish. When I first moved away from Italy I could not speak any english. Nada, niente. It took me about 6 months before I could communicate properly and after 1 year I was fluent. I now can barely remember any Italian. So If I can do it, Agnese certainly could!

So maybe you need to give her a few minutes to compose herself, instead of confusing her more with your hugs and kisses, and selfish expectations that she should make it less difficult for you!
    yes because plo aka larry always needed to get those last minute kisses/hugs in before he parted with agnese, i seriously doubt his final choice was okay with watching that on tv!

I'm really curious what analysis and spin he is going to put on his farewell summary for Sadie or Jen - whoever he shoos away next - unfortunately, we are not in Mormon-land for him to exit safely with both
    oh i cant wait to read the backlash larry is gonna get once he sends one of them home! its gonna be sweet

Mystic_one, Snickers, Creampuff and all the other Agnese fans: I think our girl may have had a lucky escape. Only time will tell. I know I was having these romantic fantasies (outside of the suite!) that he might change his mind (or is it heart??) and have her brought back for the FRC, but this escape is probably for her best.
    i've read on other boards some people actually think plo is seeing agnese on the side when he makes all his frequent trips to his homeland---i seriously doubt it, but to be honest, if it were true, i'd have no respect for plo

h
    e was the third runner up and Larry clearly liked her - either that or he's the second coming of Lawrence Olivier.
    ms froggy you are too funny!

FORT Regular
    I miss Agnese. The other girls are all OK - I'm not too crazy about Lisa, but I do like Sadie and Jen. I just can't get behind either one of them to care enough who wins. They're both sweet and pretty but not in the same class as Agnese. I really hope she's at the WTA - I'd love to see her one more time. I still have fantasies where PLo dumps Sadie or Jen and runs to Agnese and begs her to take him back!

+ Reply to Thread