+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 14 FirstFirst ... 234567891011121314 LastLast

Thread: Agnese - Bachelor Rome

FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by creampuff;2126172;
    I still heart her, regardless of her career as a soap actress. And I still think Lorenzo was a dumbass for giving her the heave-ho and instead sticking with Giggles, Chastity Belt and Looney Tune.
    Just love your names for the remaining 3 Princesses-in-the-making Borghese - and I can even imagine appropriate costumes for them to go with the names.

There are two possible scenarios:

1) Agnese was there to play the role of the Italian woman who knows little English but fascinates the Prince. Alas, the love story is not meant to be as Larry bids a tearful goodbye to their impossible relationship.

If this is it then they both deserve some kind of an award.

2) Agnese was hired to do the above job but got caught up in her own role and fell for Larry.

Either way, she was pretty good and still better than the two 13 year olds and the schedule freak who are left on the show.
    "Feel the sky blanket you/ With gems and rhinestones/ See the path cut by the moon/ For you to walk on" - EV

they should made her go to the final 2, it would have been great, will the prince return to his roots or go for innocent virgin

then pick sadie, get her prince, and the prince bids farewell to agnese from the balcony

ohhh the possibilities

FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by MsFroggy;2126283;
    There are two possible scenarios:

1) Agnese was there to play the role of the Italian woman who knows little English but fascinates the Prince. Alas, the love story is not meant to be as Larry bids a tearful goodbye to their impossible relationship.

If this is it then they both deserve some kind of an award.

2) Agnese was hired to do the above job but got caught up in her own role and fell for Larry.

Either way, she was pretty good and still better than the two 13 year olds and the schedule freak who are left on the show.
    MsFroggy, you are right about the possible scenarios. I still doubt that Prince Pinocchio Woodenface has any abilities to act, since he's swallowing his emotions most of the time. Except on Monday night when he bawled. So which part of this is true and which is fiction, I can't tell. I guess you veteran viewers here might have a better chance at figuring that out.

FORT Fanatic
    Well, you've got to give her credit! She's a darned good actress. She had me totally fooled, and I was really pulling for her. I wonder if PLo knew.

Quote Originally Posted by MsFroggy;2126283;

Yet, I like all four of them ...
    Well, whacha gonna do? BIG Gaulic

I just don't get it. IT? Well that would be HRH Larry ... what's he gonna do with a 13 year old???
    "Know that you are not the master of your days, but the pioneer of their purpose"
    "My policy: no stone throwing regardless of housing situation." moanamarie
    "well, I am on the right side of the grass." brad womack
    "Create your future.You are not a victim of the world but the hero of your own life"

You can't fault her at all, she wants to be an actress, and actresses need love too! Maybe she couldn't find it easy, and thought that this would be a good way to get it.
    Roberto: "Ali wakes me up in the middle of the night to tell me she's dreaming about puppies... The smile on her face was priceless."

FORT Regular
    Here's a link to Agnese's model portfolio:

http://www.blackewhite.com/home/inde...els-pro/female

She's still my favorite bachelorette from this season - extremely beautiful and lovely. I hope she wasn't really in love with Lor.

Quote Originally Posted by MsFroggy;2126162;
    Agnese, you did great!
    I am sorry, I literally almost peed my pants after reading this comment! Thanks for the laugh MsFroggy, you never disappoint!

So she's an actress. Big deal. If someone is a doctor does that mean they are being a doctor on the show? Girl's got to make a living somehow.

+ Reply to Thread