+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 14 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 LastLast

Thread: Agnese - Bachelor Rome

FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by jacobson00;2125495;
    you do not need a work visa to get to the us if you are italian.
    But you need a work visa if you're going to earn money, and even though the amount she would be paid for filming in the USA would be negligible, it would be *something*.

FORT Fanatic
    Quote Originally Posted by natashapierre;2125374;
    I agree about this. I think that Agnese is probably too intelligent, too passionate, and too mentally and personally strong for Lorenzo.

but I do think he wants one that he feels is a wee bit dumber and less sophisticated than he is, with an edge of little-girlishness, so that he can feel a bit like he's someone for her to worship slightly.

.....to me, and he seems very very boyish and, by his previous picks, seems to lean toward the girlish rather than the womanly, as well as toward a somewhat less sophisticated American rather than a more worldly European.

Actually, I think Sadie's going to turn out to be a little too strong and directed for him, too, ultimately, and he's going to pick nice -- but very young-seeming to me -- Jen.
    I agree with you on this....PLO seems to me to be somewhat passive. His first round of picks seemed to be women who sought him out. He seems genuinely attracted to Jen and also, Agnese.
    You know who I think he really really liked, a whole lot? Desiree. He clung to her during their goodbye scene and turned to watch her walk off. Unfortunately she came across as totally slutty and wouldnt have been an acceptable final choice to the audience or his family.

I've got a gorgeous hubby simplechef's Avatar
    Just saw on the bachelor board that somone posted that Angese is an actress... I clicked on the link and it did go to an italian casting website... If Angese was an actress, that would explain a LOT!

yeah i saw the post, it did take you to a link for an italian soap opera, and the person does look kinda like agnese, but i wouldnt put it as being 100% legit, the pictures wasnt clear enough

the other italian woman was an actress too

then erica must be! no one can be that dumb lol

i agree with what the person who found all this out said, plo does NOT care who is picked, he's just going along for the ride to promote his business

another failed relationship!

Quote Originally Posted by snickers;2125910;
    agnese an actress! i cant believe it!

actually, i can

and it shows......plo doesnt care about this at all, i'm sure he knew, he HAD to, and he went along with it!

i need to stop watching this show, they play too many mind games
    Wow! I had'nt heard about this yet! Where did you find that out from?
    Last edited by <3deeplove<3; 11-01-2006 at 07:22 PM.

Fort Fan
    Quote Originally Posted by simplechef;2125883;
    Just saw on the bachelor board that somone posted that Angese is an actress... I clicked on the link and it did go to an italian casting website... If Angese was an actress, that would explain a LOT!
    Here is a link

http://www.lancio.com/doc/numero.asp?id=156

I wonder what kind of show this is?

I put the text in Altavista's babel fish translation program.

http://babelfish.altavista.com/

Mario and Delia are arrive you to the immediate eve of their wedding. Mario is serene, Delia has some fear, than he but it succeeds to attenuate with just the affection and a pizzico of irony. The evening before the wedding the two, than normally cohabit, decide to sleep separately. Mario comes been involved in a goodbye to the celibato one from its friends, and Delia, than it is trusted not too much but, ago to follow from Clelia, its better friend, let alone witness of wedding. That one that for Mario it had to be an amusing evening, the last one from bachelor, will very soon transform in one amazing full adventure of dramatic turn of events and, above all, from the nearly fantastic contours, also for the presence of... We stop ourselves here in order not to remove the pleasure to personally discover the developments to you of this unforeseeable history of love! (One history of Paul Di Palma).

Wow I am finding what looks to be Agneese in some movies in Italian. I'm not sure if I’m allowed to posts the pictures or not, but what I did was (After reading the posts about agnese being an actress and looking at the ABC boards about it) go to the Italian Google, I guess its google.it and typed in what that abc site says is her full name Agnese Marcolin and clicked on photos. There all small pictures but some of them look like her. I'll have to do some more looking around.

On a side not though, even if she IS an actress there still is that chance that she did actually fall in love with Lorenzo. Of course there’s the chance that she faked it, but it still could have been real.

Humm... looking at the web sites under her name to me atleast it doesnt look like her. Sorry if it wasnt even her.
    Last edited by <3deeplove<3; 11-01-2006 at 07:22 PM. Reason: looked at more sites

yeah, that's the big question, that dude who found it said there were looking for actors to be on the show, but who knows if that's true

if it is, that's some good acting by agnese, and plo!

they make a great soap opera couple

Soap Opera Actress?
    Her name is Agnese Marcolin
    Roberto: "Ali wakes me up in the middle of the night to tell me she's dreaming about puppies... The smile on her face was priceless."

Quote Originally Posted by i<3realitytv;2125980;

Soap Opera Actress?
    Her name is Agnese Marcolin
    That is hilarious!! And to think that I've been spittin' vitriol all this time? Man, she was great!!!! Best supporting actress in a stupid reality show!!!

at myself!!!
    I'm gonna start an Agnese Marcolin fan club!!!!!!
    I still don't like Princey though.

+ Reply to Thread