+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112 LastLast

Thread: Lisa - Bachelor Rome

I may be her last supporter, but even I have questions about whether Lisa is really into PLo as a man or is playing the bachelor game.

We really need to see something where she tells him she is into him and to H*** with her "Love Plan!" If she comes clean to him about the plan and really connects with him, then she can be rehabilitated in the eyes of the viewers. If not - she's toast - which is what everyone thinks anyway.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

I'm sorry but I'm getting the feeling that Lisa is channeling Leann from Blob's season, at least physically. And that is not a winning edit.
    Never kick a fresh turd on a hot day---Harry S. Truman

Hating finales since 2006 finalefan's Avatar
    ^ Agreed. Why would they edit a "winner" to look so bad and be so unliked? It would be like ABC purposely sabotaging the now fledgling relationship, when it is definitely NOT in their interest to do so. I think the producers would be desperate for a true-love match by this point, with so many failures under their belt. A true-love match would revive people's interest in the show and the producers know it. So they wouldn't want to be exposing PLo to his chosen one's unlikeable traits.

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by Arielflies;2113214;
    I may be her last supporter, but even I have questions about whether Lisa is really into PLo as a man or is playing the bachelor game.

We really need to see something where she tells him she is into him and to H*** with her "Love Plan!" If she comes clean to him about the plan and really connects with him, then she can be rehabilitated in the eyes of the viewers. If not - she's toast - which is what everyone thinks anyway.
    Seems to me she thinks she's really into him. But I think she's so driven by her "timetable" that she will be into any guy she runs into until she gets engaged, and into them with increasing ferocity as the minutes tick down to her drop-dead date.

I don't think she's necessarily a bad person, just a victim of her own sort of deluded attempt to control her destiny. Most likely, though, she doesn't even see Lorenzo. She just sees, eligible guy must get must get must get.

Quote Originally Posted by natashapierre;2114372;
    Seems to me she thinks she's really into him. But I think she's so driven by her "timetable" that she will be into any guy she runs into until she gets engaged, and into them with increasing ferocity as the minutes tick down to her drop-dead date.

I don't think she's necessarily a bad person, just a victim of her own sort of deluded attempt to control her destiny. Most likely, though, she doesn't even see Lorenzo. She just sees, eligible guy must get must get must get.
    I think you are right. She is driven by her timetable and he just happens to fall into her schedule and being a prince fulfills her fantasies. I doubt that she is really "into" Lorenzo. She thinks he's cute and she likes him, but I doubt she feels any chemistry (at least I don't see it from her at all). I think she is going to have to revise her schedule because Lorenzo is going to run like a rabbit when he sees the wedding dress.

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by aname;2114652;
    I think you are right. She is driven by her timetable and he just happens to fall into her schedule and being a prince fulfills her fantasies. I doubt that she is really "into" Lorenzo. She thinks he's cute and she likes him, but I doubt she feels any chemistry (at least I don't see it from her at all). I think she is going to have to revise her schedule because Lorenzo is going to run like a rabbit when he sees the wedding dress.

Yeah, I think she should probably give up her intensive work on timetables and look a little more closely at tactics, dumb moves, interpersonal relations ...

I was dissapointed that Lisa made the cut but not surprised. She's right on "schedule".

I totally agree with what has been said. At first I liked her. Now, not. I dont' think she's truly into Lorenzo either. She's into completing her dream including the prince. She's headed for a major disaster.

I can hardly wait until the family visit to see Lorenzo's look on his face when he witnesses her devious plot and obvious deception.

Run Lorenzo,..........run!
    Live simply ~ Love generously~ Care deeply~ Speak kindly

Quote Originally Posted by misskitty;2117400;
    I can hardly wait until the family visit to see Lorenzo's look on his face when he witnesses her devious plot and obvious deception.

Run Lorenzo,..........run!
    I am just giddy with the excitement at the thought of watching Lisa's crash and burn on Monday.

I think I'll invite my 11 year old niece to watch and tell her to let this be a lesson: never, ever, EVER act like this in front of a man, any man!
    Never let the things you want make you forget about the things you have.

I actually feel rather sorry for this poor girl. She has so deluded herself with a timetable that she probably doesn't really enjoy her life. I saw a cute LMN movie a few months ago starring Brad Paisley's wife (Kimberley something) about just such a situation. She was so into fulfilling her ridiculous life timeline that she almost missed her dream man. Lisa needs to wake up and realize that life is way too unpredictible to allow for a rigid timeline. I think it was Shakespeare who said - "The best laid plans of mice and men often run afoul."

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by aname;2117732;
    I actually feel rather sorry for this poor girl. She has so deluded herself with a timetable that she probably doesn't really enjoy her life. I saw a cute LMN movie a few months ago starring Brad Paisley's wife (Kimberley something) about just such a situation. She was so into fulfilling her ridiculous life timeline that she almost missed her dream man. Lisa needs to wake up and realize that life is way too unpredictible to allow for a rigid timeline. I think it was Shakespeare who said - "The best laid plans of mice and men often run afoul."
    Exactly. I sort of simultaneously feel sorry for her and want to smack her upside the head. In addition to having this uncontrollable urge to control the uncontrollable, she seems to be sort of manically *on* all the time, which is probably exhausting, among other things.

+ Reply to Thread