+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112 LastLast

Thread: Lisa - Bachelor Rome

Quote Originally Posted by LS0919 View Post
    I also think maybe she said something about the timeline and it was just edited out. Almost like TPTB are trying to play it out like she is hiding it from him (so she'll get a bad edit). I also didn't think it was necessarily wrong for her to steal Lorenzo away for some one-on-one time after she had already received a rose. She's still trying to get to know him even if she has had more time than the other gals.
    It's all about rule #1 in this game of Bachelor
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

I like Lisa and think she is quite cute and down to earth/tree. However, I find that when anyone has a "timeline" that means expectations, and she and Lorenzo may not be on the same page with those. She does seem young and starry eyed rather than more mature. But then again, if I was there in Rome, my feet wouldn't be on the ground much.

She's definitely holding her own. But it's interesting to see that a lot of the girls are starting to really dislike her.

She's definitely one to watch [out] for.
    Live simply ~ Love generously~ Care deeply~ Speak kindly

It's always so funny how perceptions differ . It looks like from the spoilers that more is going to come out about her perceived character. She has definitely not been shown, to date, as being someone who relates to the other girls very well. She's getting a definitely bad edit as being one of the less likely to get voted Miss Congeniality at the end.

I just don't see these two getting together for the long haul. They are too different. She is anal retentive to the max with a plan for every phase of her life. He seems to be more easy going and go with the flow sort of guy. Maybe their differences would complement each other, but they could contrast to their detriment. I am easy going and very present oriented and my husband is a planner like Lisa. Our strengths and weakness are different and complement each other and we are very compatible. This could be the case with these two should she be the ONE.

Where have I seen her??

Lisa looks like one of the girls that was on The Apprentice, but I don't remember the name of the girl she looks like. Does anyone agree??

Until I can get home and review my (hopefully) taped epi 3, I don't see where Lisa received all that bad an edit this time. From reading the show report before I saw the show I thought she had grown horns and carried a pitchfork. I don't see that as the case. Who is dissing her? - Desiree and Sadie. Desiree, who doesn't get her and Sadie, who was part of the who said what controversy. Lisa appeared to get on well with Jeanette and I didn't see any (out of my way) must have him alone time with PLo.

I say we give the girl a chance. There is a connection with PLo whether any of the viewers personally like Lisa or not.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

I started out liking this girl, and wanted to give her a chance, but as time went on, I was tired of hearing her brag about how she should get a rose, because she got the first one. Wake up, Lisa...anything can and does happen on this show.
    "Success is falling nine times and getting up ten." - Jon Bon Jovi

Miss "I know how the show works" should know if and when she gets a rose. In next's week show, someone says that Lisa know the game so well because she's watched all of the Bachelors.
    What's the Great Conjunction? You tell me!

Quote Originally Posted by angelic_one2002;2106749;
    I started out liking this girl, and wanted to give her a chance, but as time went on, I was tired of hearing her brag about how she should get a rose, because she got the first one. Wake up, Lisa...anything can and does happen on this show.

Yes, Angelic! I have exactly the same feelings. It's not the planning that bothers me. It's the smugness and the calculating. I just can't stand people that are fake. They're all sweetness and light, but behinds people's back look out. That's one reason that Erica doesn't bother me, besides the fact that she's entertaining. She's honest. (Note: I'm glad E's not in the running, but very happy that she'll still be on the show.)

I've been thinking Agnese is the "mystery girl," but the true mystery girl is Lisa. What do we know about her other than she has a plan, appears to be anal retentive, and doesn't play well with others.

Her speech while having the Portland nasal twang, also has a "private school" accent. I don't mean to diss those who went to private high schools, but there is a slight upper crust snobbish ring to her tone of voice at times. That can be off-putting when combined with doesn't play well with others. What made me think the private school angle is a remark by Erica that Lisa was from a similar priviledged background; but we don't have any evidence of it yet.

Once we get to the home visits, we'll know more about her, I hope. It is so hard to get a true take on her because we didn't even get to see her in the beginning clips of the girls being notified at their homes, or in the Roman shopping spree prior to the first night. Very puzzling...who is this girl?

+ Reply to Thread