+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112 LastLast

Thread: Lisa - Bachelor Rome

I agree with the comment about her being 'on track' being too 'gameish'...like she might just want to win and also keep her plan 'on track'

I'm sad cause she and Sadie were my favorites coming in, and I'm liking Lisa less nearly everytime she's on the screen.

Sort of getting the Susan type mentality to some degree...but not sure how to even explain what makes me feel that way.

All right - I'm going to be a Lisa advocate here. She has admitted to the camera that she has watched the Bachelor shows, so she must know the rules, such as they are.

Rule #1: Get as much alone time with the Bachelor as you can. (check.)

Rule #2: Play well with others. (If you can't then revert to rule #1)

Rule #3: The first rose doesn't win. (I imagine that while she smiled and gushed she was thinking, "Oh, crap!".)

Rule #4: Don't talk bad or dish dirt about the other girls. (This is a toss-up so far depending on interpretation.)

Rule #5: Get excited about the smallest things because there will be a lot of down time. (Go crazy over helicopters, date baskets, etc.)

Rule #6: Always revert to rule #1.

Currently (through week 2) she is adhering to rule #1. She needs a lot of face time to overcome rule #3.

I will say that I think she is trying to find the "connection". She may have applied to be on the show as another avenue in search of her future husband - after all she was down to 10 months until her first deadline; but it beats sitting on a bar stool...you can still get drunk, but in a classier location. And she is a cute drunk.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

Rule #6: Always revert to rule #1.

Yep! Sounds like the right plan!
    Be mindful of the ball that rolls in your path and the child who may be coming after it. They will not see you because their eyes are on the ball and your eyes should be on the road!

Since this is the Lisa thread, and other favorites have a form of transportation named after them, I'm designating myself as Captain of the Lisa Boat.

I expect to be lonely but such is the life at sea.

However, if anyone wants to sign on as a deck hand, cruise director, etc., there are positions available.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

Quote Originally Posted by Arielflies View Post
    Since this is the Lisa thread, and other favorites have a form of transportation named after them, I'm designating myself as Captain of the Lisa Boat.

I expect to be lonely but such is the life at sea.

However, if anyone wants to sign on as a deck hand, cruise director, etc., there are positions available.
    Cruise director ~ I always thought that would be the coolest job . I'll take that position so that you won't feel so lonely Ariel, my Rockstar sister . Lisa is a cutey with brains. I think that another girl may "win", but there are some great ladies on this show.
    And if I claim to be a wise man, it surely means that I don't know ~ Kansas

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by angelic_one2002 View Post
    I'm just not too sure about Lisa, yet. Not sure if this girl is there to win Lorenzo's heart, or there to just win a game.
    What worries me is that -- with the timetable and all -- she may not realize that there's a difference. There's something in that timetable thing that can lead to self-delusion pretty quickly

FORT Fan
    I want on the boat!!! What can my job be??

I like her, timetable or not.

Quote Originally Posted by LS0919 View Post
    I want on the boat!!! What can my job be??

I like her, timetable or not.
    You can be First Mate with the responsibility of searching out leaks. We don't want to sink too fast.

I so need a life. Not having a life has me thinking and that is a bad thing. Anyway - thinking about Lisa and PLo sitting on steps with picnic and the "plan" conversation that didn't happen - or did it?

It has been speculated that TPTB prompted PLo to turn the conversation toward "people who have timelines...". The shots of Lisa in response show her closing up like she is thinking, "Oh, sh*t," but is this accurate? Duh! Editing!

What didn't they show of that conversation? Did she immediately change the subject? Well, that may have left him wondering why. Did he see that she wasn't going to answer or participate and change the subject, but file this info away for the future? If this is such a dire subject area, why did he give her a rose at dinner?

It would have given heart to Lisa boaters to have seen and heard the finished conversation. Maybe they did finish and she did tell him of her plan then later, did a PI strictly for the show where she says she is going to wait to bring it up.

I think it was brought up and disposed of in some sort of fashion on the steps above the lake. If it is brought up as a Lisa confessional to PLo on a later date, watch for the "surprise" factor. It probably won't be there.

See - I told you thinking was bad for me.

FORT Fan
    I also think maybe she said something about the timeline and it was just edited out. Almost like TPTB are trying to play it out like she is hiding it from him (so she'll get a bad edit). I also didn't think it was necessarily wrong for her to steal Lorenzo away for some one-on-one time after she had already received a rose. She's still trying to get to know him even if she has had more time than the other gals.

+ Reply to Thread