+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Lisa - Bachelor Rome

FORT Fanatic
    Yeah - tree hugger. Probably makes it to final three

I thought this was a cute pic of the two!
    Roberto: "Ali wakes me up in the middle of the night to tell me she's dreaming about puppies... The smile on her face was priceless."

Egad! Not wine. Not Champagne. BEER!

Somewhere over the rainbow of colors on the tv screen... wait nevermind the signal's back! =]

Tree hugger :)

At first, the tree hugger thing came off as a little wierd to me. But then after a minute, I was thinking, hey, he acctually likes that!
    Hahaha.... she's not my favorite, but she's cool. So far, that is.
    And if she's just one of those annoying girls we all end up hating, the tree hugging thing will open up plenty of comic oppurtunities
    "Did you just call me a b*tch?? Well, a b*tch is a female dog, dogs bark, bark is on trees, trees are a part of nature, and nature is beautiful, so yeah, thanks for the compliment!"

Lisa stated during the Park Date that she had watched seasons of the Bachelor and she thought she was on track. That is so cold. I'm waiting to see her eyes change from sparkle laugh to dewy understanding. Are you here for the win or to check out a potential mate? Where do you feel you've made honest connections?

Way to many questions about Lisa's sincerity and yes, this is the Bachelor - edited in all its glory - but at some point, if this is serious for both people, we need to see their eyes soften.

Keeping my avatar for now...still hoping this girl cools her jets and gets a clue.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

I'm just not too sure about Lisa, yet. Not sure if this girl is there to win Lorenzo's heart, or there to just win a game. Sometimes she comes on a little too strong, in my opinion.
    "Success is falling nine times and getting up ten." - Jon Bon Jovi

Apparently I'm in the minority here, but I don't care for this girl at all. I found her comments pre-RC snippy and uncalled for, and cannot stand the idea that she is there and should "win" because the time line for her "love" schedule (or whatever it is she calls it) says so.

(I also think she got in over her head about the whole "tree hugger" thing - it was just a casual mention, then she felt compelled to actually hug the tree (who really does that anyway??? - and that's coming from a girl with tree bark for her avatar. (and yes, I have) ), but I don't think that's really a part of her being or anything.)
    Last edited by ADKLove; 10-10-2006 at 06:53 PM.
    Love many, trust a few, and always paddle your own canoe

That voice is a big turn-off, but the girl is cute in a girl-next-door sort of way. However, her rigid timeline that she seems so stuck on should be a big red flag to Lorenzo. I just don't think she's going to go the distance, but time will tell.

I think that "timeline" thing CAN be a way to push a guy, too. I don't know. She just comes off as pushy, to me.
    "Success is falling nine times and getting up ten." - Jon Bon Jovi

FORT Newbie
    I love how she said she was going to wait a couple of dates to tell him about her 5 year plan. Because, really, seriously, did she consider telling him this on the first date? Oy vey.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234567891011 ... LastLast