+ Reply to Thread
Page 28 of 28 FirstFirst ... 1819202122232425262728

Thread: Sadie - Bachelor Rome

FORT Fan
    I don't think people are blasting her for her beliefs and values at all.I find it admirable that in today's day and age she can hold firm to them.However,I think it may be difficult for her to find her ideal mate,given her criteria.She seems very guarded and emotionally niave.It is fine to have strong convictions in life,but she has to open herself up a little more to loving someone for who they are,not her idealized version.She seemed very protective of her heart,that is fine.But without letting herself experience love with the possiblity of failure,isn't really experiencing it at all.

There is risk invovled in loving anyone deeply,but also great reward.I don't think she truly let herself fall in love with Lors,given the circumstances on the show and the potential to be hurt.I think in time she may lesson some of the constraints she has on finding love and her ideal mate,maybe not.I am not saying she should not be particular,just maybe let loose a little more about it all and let things happen more naturally.

Crystal Allen

Values.

I in no way blasted her for her values or beliefs, I happen to agree with them and I think there are many good arguments for saving yourself, being religious, and guarding your heart.

What I said was that she seemed a little too into it, a little too eager to get up in everyone's face about the type of person she was. Again, she never just lived her life using a set of morals/values, she reminded the world over and over again what they were. Think of how many times she said "I am this type of person" "I am classy and conservative" "I am up for anything"...it's like she was pushing her persona on others rather than just being herself and letting them see her class, conservatism, and sponatneity.

For instance, the whole drama at their one on one date with the Fantasy Suite card. "Excuse me while I walk around thinking about what to do here." She was making such a spectacle of it. If you've already told the man you are saving yourself for marriage, and you are comfortable with that choice, then you don't need to get in his face about it. Lorenzo even stopped her from talking about it AGAIN prior to saying "we don't have to actually have sex" or whatever he said.

Then making a point of telling his mom. Do classy and conservative women tell the guy's mom that when they first meet? Hell,no.

So noone has heard or spotted our little Sadie since Monday night? I am really wondering now why she quit her job, or if that was "Fleiss Leak"......

Quote Originally Posted by Skeeter1;2162694;
    So noone has heard or spotted our little Sadie since Monday night? I am really wondering now why she quit her job, or if that was "Fleiss Leak"......
    She was on a radio station for an interview...she sounded great! Very upbeat and happy. The DJ was starting to Dis on Jen and she said, "No, she is great...we were roomates there and Lorenzo did great...I love her etc..." something along those lines. She also said that it seems like it was so long ago and that she has moved on and is happy. She was her typical gracious self!

FORT Fan
    Dietcokefan,

Where did you see the interview?Could you pm me about it,where I can see it? Thanks.

Check the media thread (in Spoilers & Speculations) for the link to the Sadie interview on 91X in San Diego. She sounded great!

One funny part was the title the radio DJs gave to Lorenzo: "Prince ... of the Olive Garden"!

In the mountains waiting for the snow to arrive
    Quote Originally Posted by hotlanta babe;2163792;
    Check the media thread (in Spoilers & Speculations) for the link to the Sadie interview on 91X in San Diego. She sounded great!

One funny part was the title the radio DJs gave to Lorenzo: "Prince ... of the Olive Garden"!
    And after the DJ makes this comment Sadie quietly popped in - I love the Olive Garden
    Faith grows from little seeds of Hope.

+ Reply to Thread