+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 28 FirstFirst 123456789101112 ... LastLast

Thread: Sadie - Bachelor Rome

It was a scene from an upcoming episode, where the girls are all sitting around chatting about their first sexual experience (puhleeze). Someone asks "How old were you when you first had sex?" That was how it came up.
    Token Christian.

If truth is relative, how do you know?

Sadie is my favorite!
    Last edited by Jewelsy; 10-04-2006 at 09:01 PM.

FORT Newbie
    It was also shown the in the first episode. It was her cocktail party interview. She said something about how she has saved herself, couldn't tell him that night and needed a rose to get more time to tell him. Unable to tell him but told the camera which told all the viewers

Quote Originally Posted by Purdykat View Post
    It was also shown the in the first episode. It was her cocktail party interview. She said something about how she has saved herself, couldn't tell him that night and needed a rose to get more time to tell him. Unable to tell him but told the camera which told all the viewers
    Yeah, she wanted to keep that info on the downlow. Maybe she didn't want to give him a heart attack the first night...
    "Feel the sky blanket you/ With gems and rhinestones/ See the path cut by the moon/ For you to walk on" - EV

Quote Originally Posted by Muduh View Post
    Could someone tell me how this whole virgin conversation came up? I missed it, but I just wonder how many women go aroud announcing this to a room (world) full of strangers. That said, I like her probably better than any other on the show.
    Total producer directed conversation. I hope, at least, that the girls got something good in trade. Food, music, an hour of tv or something.

I really like Sadie too and

agree that the virgin conversation seemed totally producer directed and not something she would have chosen to shout from the roof tops. The only problem here is that didn't PL say that he'd had sex during the filiming? It would be unlikely that a virgin would choose to have her first sexual experience in this venue. Maybe he's just dumber than a box of rocks and is telling the world that he had sex with a woman during the filiming who is NOT the one he chose. This at a time when he was also dating the chosen one.

FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by mwcamp View Post
    agree that the virgin conversation seemed totally producer directed and not something she would have chosen to shout from the roof tops. The only problem here is that didn't PL say that he'd had sex during the filiming? It would be unlikely that a virgin would choose to have her first sexual experience in this venue. Maybe he's just dumber than a box of rocks and is telling the world that he had sex with a woman during the filiming who is NOT the one he chose. This at a time when he was also dating the chosen one.
    No PL said that we would know if he had sex or not by who his choosen one was. So obviously if it was Sadie, no he didn't.

At least that was my take on it.

FORT Newbie
    I'm definitly on the love train. I don't know why, but I find her adorable.

Quote Originally Posted by purpledot View Post
    No PL said that we would know if he had sex or not by who his choosen one was. So obviously if it was Sadie, no he didn't.

At least that was my take on it.

Hmmm. Very good conclusion and from his comment, I think Sadie could very well be The One. However, if she is, I would be very surprised that a 34 year old male would pick a 23 year old virgin (who wanted to wait until marriage) to have a romantic relationship with. All of the previous virgins have fallen by the wayside once their "condition" was discovered by the bachelor.

Too bad if that happens, because Sadie seems to be most compatible with Lorenzo (sorry Erica). The chemistry when they met was obvious and their conversations seemed to flow easily. He also seemed more comfortable with her than the others. She is absolutely adorable.

Hating finales since 2006 finalefan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by aname View Post
    However, if she is, I would be very surprised that a 34 year old male would pick a 23 year old virgin (who wanted to wait until marriage) to have a romantic relationship with.
    It does seem unlikely, however a) a great majority of these girls are significantly younger than PL (which bugs me a little) and b) some guys LIKE the idea of a virgin. Or so I'm told. But yeah that's asking a lot of a 34-year-old man to willingly date a woman he knows won't sleep with him until they're married. But maybe her "condition" wins a few points with PL's parents and that sways his decision?

+ Reply to Thread