+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 123456789101112 ... LastLast

Thread: Erica - Bachelor Rome

Father: Franklin Rose, Mother: Cindi Rose, Erica, Brother: Benjamin Rose

From the Houston Chronicle's coverage of "Rubbin' Elbows with Elvis Costello" a charity event for the Houston Symphony. Link
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Is it too much to ask for some reality in reality TV?

This morning, on Regis and Kelly...Kelly was mimicking Erica to a "T". It was hilarious! It really bothers Kelly that Erica put so much emphasis on someone "not being educated"...she(Erica) made herself sound SO prejudiced. Kelly also mentioned that girls like Erica HAVE to be there just because the producers want them there..no other reason.
    "Success is falling nine times and getting up ten." - Jon Bon Jovi

I just saw here in my area and Kelly was such a hoot! She's got that girl pegged to a tee!

Go Kelly Go!
    Be mindful of the ball that rolls in your path and the child who may be coming after it. They will not see you because their eyes are on the ball and your eyes should be on the road!

FORT Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by cafegirl View Post
    What do you mean BUY... Daddy, dear is a plastic surgeon.. I said I think it was her "Sweet 16" gift!!
    I hate to be the one to break it to you, but those babies are real. One reason they are pretty big is that she is a bit chunky and that doesn't surprise me; as spoiled and pampered as she is, I just don't see her having any kind of work ethic to actually exercise.

And the ONLY reason she is still on is for entertainment purposes; I'm sure the producers told him to pick her, maybe even giving him an extra rose if necessary. I knew she was going to make it last night, but I also know she will not be the final one (although I can see her making it a couple more times to keep the drama continuing).

FORT Regular
    Did anyone remember her statement about the commoners! Erica is delusional but she is also comic relief but the sad part is I think she is serious.

She believes that she is really royalty, it's just so comical. Since when did a working man and his family become royalty, even a surgeon?

Premium Member
    I started to feel sorry for her last night. She is obviously not the least bit prepared for the real world and that is not totally her fault. Her parents ought to be kicked in the ass for raising a such a needy young woman with a sense of entitlement the size of Texas.

Quote Originally Posted by Marleybone View Post
    I started to feel sorry for her last night. She is obviously not the least bit prepared for the real world and that is not totally her fault. Her parents ought to be kicked in the ass for raising a such a needy young woman with a sense of entitlement the size of Texas.

Amen! The fault certainly lies with the parents.
    Be mindful of the ball that rolls in your path and the child who may be coming after it. They will not see you because their eyes are on the ball and your eyes should be on the road!

FORT Regular
    I do agree with you guys but when do you self-evaluate? She is 23 and educated, when do you get a clue!

Quote Originally Posted by Marleybone View Post
    Agreed. But even still, I found it incredibly difficult to believe one word that was coming out of her mouth last night. I'm waiting for week 4 when they reveal to us all that this is all a cruel, horrible joke and that Erica is a plant. Right from her hissy fit with Chris "that room is not even half of the size of mine at home.. can I hire one of the other girls to be my maid", to "that is me... I judge", to her hysterical crying jag to the camera last night.... nuh uh.. I refuse to believe that anyone is quite this pathetic. Even delusional seems far too tame of a word for Erica.

Giving reality the benefit of the doubt, you also have to wonder who her circle of friends are that she believes this is acceptable behavior.
    Never let the things you want make you forget about the things you have.

http:///i35.photobucket.com/albums/d198/Dreamer_caps/Bachelor9/previewep3/Dreamerss07818.jpg

Does anyone else see the resemblance between Erica and (FORGIVE ME FOR USING THE "J" WORD) Ms. Schefft??

+ Reply to Thread