+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 123456789101112 ... LastLast

Thread: Erica - Bachelor Rome

Thank you to Erica for providing the best entertainment on this season so far!

The utter cheesiness and contrived ostentation of her parents' house was funny and sad at the same time. Mommy in a sparkly cocktail dress before noon was also a bit startling and pitiful. Or mabye it was a full length dress, can't remember, in which case it's even worse.

I especially enjoyed the little exchange between mother and daughter about the furs. Erica, or rather the hired help, would have packed them were it not for mommy wisely thinking about "animal rights". I guess she meant, that since Erica was forced to fly coach, there was no telling with what kind of people she'd be mixing with. Some of them might have been PETA members... or something.

And last but not least, we have the diamond headband Erica donned for her first meeting with Larry. Did she think it was appropriate to wear something like that to what essentially ammounted to a meet-and-greet? I guess. I shudder to think though what she'd have worn to say a white tie ball. A diamond encrusted crown, perhaps? I'm embarrassed just thinking about it.
    "Feel the sky blanket you/ With gems and rhinestones/ See the path cut by the moon/ For you to walk on" - EV

His Peace after the Storm cafegirl's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by RandalR View Post
    Almost, it should have read: "When I grow up I want to be a socialite and have buy myself big boobs."
    What do you mean BUY... Daddy, dear is a plastic surgeon.. I said I think it was her "Sweet 16" gift!!
    "I can do all things through Him who strengthens me!"

His Peace after the Storm cafegirl's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by MsFroggy View Post
    Thank you to Erica for providing the best entertainment on this season so far!

The utter cheesiness and contrived ostentation of her parents' house was funny and sad at the same time. Mommy in a sparkly cocktail dress before noon was also a bit startling and pitiful. Or mabye it was a full length dress, can't remember, in which case it's even worse.

I especially enjoyed the little exchange between mother and daughter about the furs. Erica, or rather the hired help, would have packed them were it not for mommy wisely thinking about "animal rights". I guess she meant, that since Erica was forced to fly coach, there was no telling with what kind of people she'd be mixing with. Some of them might have been PETA members... or something.

And last but not least, we have the diamond headband Erica donned for her first meeting with Larry. Did she think it was appropriate to wear something like that to what essentially ammounted to a meet-and-greet? I guess. I shudder to think though what she'd have worn to say a white tie ball. A diamond encrusted crown, perhaps? I'm embarrassed just thinking about it.
    Oh by gosh, I was just thinking, what if Erica had gotten the date to the Opera!! She would have wired Mom to send the fur anyway.. to heck with PETA and 95 degree weather.. I can just hear her "Mommy dearest, send me the fur, more diamonds, the bigger tiara and an even tackier gown than the first one you picked out, because I have to look like a Princess, or Belle, Or Cinderella or that princess girl in Shrek before she turned ugly!!"
    Last edited by cafegirl; 10-04-2006 at 05:36 PM.
    "I can do all things through Him who strengthens me!"

Hi, new here and I would like to say that this Erica girl is a poor excuse for females everywhere! She is a little chunky too! And spoiled? Well, that is not the word for it. And did you see how she and her mother were dressed when they opened the door for the roses? When they found out she was going to Rome? Wow! Hoochy mama's!

Actually, I think this girl is a hoot. She is so spoiled, artificial, and over the top quirky, she seems more like a characature of a poor little rich girl than a real person. I think he chose to keep her because of her off-the-wall personality and weird sense of humor. I hope she stays around, if just for comic relief. I really, really doubt that she will be The One.

FORT Newbie
    I'm from Texas and she's really giving us a bad name

Daddy is a hot shot plastic surgeon, so one of his buddies probably did "them" for free.

Erica's Strategy:

From TMZ.com: http://www.tmz.com/2006/10/09/bachel...in-strategies/
    Bachelor" Babe Reveals Her Twin Strategies

"The Bachelor: Rome" premiered last week and there's already one contestant that is not only standing out, but occasionally falling out too.

Erica is yet another example of that classic reality TV character -- the blonde airhead. But she is smart enough to utilize her best assets, which happen to be located on her chest.

"I have another strategy," Erica told an interviewer. "And they're sitting right here with me. My girls."

Some of this footage may not air on ABC's reality show, but we got our hands on it, and felt we needed to share. After all, there's plenty to go around.
    The Video:http://us.video.aol.com/video.index....pmmsid=1736304

I love this girl !
    She is all up front - literally
    She is just who she is and looks like she is having a grand time being herself. We have seen nothing mean spirited about her and no pretense of her being anything but a socialite. I am sure life is great fun and this is just another jaunt.
    Give women a bad name? Not this one. She is being what everywoman should be - herself - in all it's glory! Isn't that what it's all about? Women being able to be and do anything they want to the best of their abilities and being accepted/compensated for it.
    If this is the best of Erica ... Go for it girl!
    "Know that you are not the master of your days, but the pioneer of their purpose"
    "My policy: no stone throwing regardless of housing situation." moanamarie
    "well, I am on the right side of the grass." brad womack
    "Create your future.You are not a victim of the world but the hero of your own life"

OK - I have to take back what I said about Erica being what everywoman should be. One should never spout off about something they know nothing about ....... :nono :nono

I revise my thoughts to say that I think Erica is basically harmless, clueless, and totally self immersed. Hopefully NO woman would aspire to her lofty heights of neediness. I still don't think she gives women a bad name - who would give her that much credit

I do think she is funny and am glad she is still around simply for the characature she presents. She is totally befuddled by the circumstance she is in and unable to understand what social rule she has broken. She obviously is no threat to be amonst the last standing
    "Know that you are not the master of your days, but the pioneer of their purpose"
    "My policy: no stone throwing regardless of housing situation." moanamarie
    "well, I am on the right side of the grass." brad womack
    "Create your future.You are not a victim of the world but the hero of your own life"

+ Reply to Thread