+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Gina - Bachelor Rome

From the corner of my eye Jewelsy's Avatar

Gina - Bachelor Rome

Gina, 28
    Ultrasound Technician
    Chicago, IL
    "Among the blind, the squinter rules." ~ Gerard Didier Erasmus

Somewhere over the rainbow of colors on the tv screen... wait nevermind the signal's back! =]

It may be editing, but I personally think she has spent, like, absolutely NO TIME with the bachelor, and yet he's keeping her around! Either he's very shallow (), or editing takes out too much. Oh well, what's new!?
    I do think she's very pretty though, but, if anyone remembers from the first episode, when she got out of the limosuine to meet Lorenzo, she basically said NOTHING and went on in!
    I wish we could see more of her personality! Maybe soon!!!
    "Did you just call me a b*tch?? Well, a b*tch is a female dog, dogs bark, bark is on trees, trees are a part of nature, and nature is beautiful, so yeah, thanks for the compliment!"

Quote Originally Posted by x_flavorette_o View Post
    It may be editing, but I personally think she has spent, like, absolutely NO TIME with the bachelor, and yet he's keeping her around! Either he's very shallow (), or editing takes out too much. Oh well, what's new!?
    I do think she's very pretty though, but, if anyone remembers from the first episode, when she got out of the limosuine to meet Lorenzo, she basically said NOTHING and went on in!
    I wish we could see more of her personality! Maybe soon!!!
    According to the Episode Guide on abc.com....

It says...Lorenzo tells Gina she's one of his favorites, but he gives the rose to Jennifer.

So they must have talked to each other, but they just aren't showing it. Which is kind of weird, Why aren't they showing us why GINA is one of his favorites? From what we see, we would never know he even knew who she was, none the less that she is ONE of his favorites.. It's edited out...I wonder why?
    Roberto: "Ali wakes me up in the middle of the night to tell me she's dreaming about puppies... The smile on her face was priceless."

From what we've seen so far of Gina, you'd think she and Lorenzo spent no time together. She always has the sourest look on her face.
    "Success is falling nine times and getting up ten." - Jon Bon Jovi

Somewhere over the rainbow of colors on the tv screen... wait nevermind the signal's back! =]
    Quote Originally Posted by angelic_one2002 View Post
    From what we've seen so far of Gina, you'd think she and Lorenzo spent no time together. She always has the sourest look on her face.
    I know... exactly my point! The editing this season is really unfairly balanced among the ladies. They seem to be basing most of the show (so far) on Erika, Lisa, and Desiree so far, which I can not stand. AT ALL! I liked Lisa at first, but now.... her little "love plan/timeline" is just TOO MUCH. Plus, she seems soo selfish to want more time with Lor, after she already had a rose!!
    "Did you just call me a b*tch?? Well, a b*tch is a female dog, dogs bark, bark is on trees, trees are a part of nature, and nature is beautiful, so yeah, thanks for the compliment!"

I totally agree, x flavorette o . Seems pretty selfish to receive roses as Lisa has, then expect all that extra time with him.
    "Success is falling nine times and getting up ten." - Jon Bon Jovi

FORT Newbie
    Hmm maybe there's a reason behind why they aren't showing her as much as the other girls and why they keep showing her when she's NOT smiling. And since Lorenzo is keeping her around, maybe they do have good chemistry and the show just don't want us to see it (yet).... I know she'll be staying around....

You think she could be a final 2 and they are just not showing us much of the two of them together to throw us off?
    Be mindful of the ball that rolls in your path and the child who may be coming after it. They will not see you because their eyes are on the ball and your eyes should be on the road!

Quote Originally Posted by angelic_one2002 View Post
    She has more sour faces than nice smiling expressions, or even neutral expressions.
    Remember that you only live once, and if you do it just right, once is just enough.

BE the change you wish to see in the world. - M. Gandhi

I wasn't surprised to see Gina go. She didn't seem to have any spark with Lorenzo or make much time to get on his mind. She's definitely smart and nice but didn't stick out as someone special.

Lorenzo is looking for special. And it wasn't Gina.

And yikes. She does make some rather unattractive faces. She probably knew she wasn't doing well. And that would be difficult to fake.
    Live simply ~ Love generously~ Care deeply~ Speak kindly

+ Reply to Thread