+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 19 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: Jennifer - Bachelor Rome

At the first meeting they just looked at one another smiling, and trying to talk fast and kinda over one another. There was instant chemistry. Sorta like Charlie & Bee and the breathing exercise...

Quote Originally Posted by bigedlb View Post
    At the first meeting they just looked at one another smiling, and trying to talk fast and kinda over one another. There was instant chemistry. Sorta like Charlie & Bee and the breathing exercise...
    I hope you are right biged. you had it right with bee!

Sorry, don't see the chemistry. I see it with Sadie and Lisa, but not this girl. He likes her, but . . . Time will tell.

Oh, he looks pretty interested to me.

Quote Originally Posted by i<3realitytv;2095466;
    Do you see the spark between them?

Jennifer and Lorenzo! I think I do!!!
    I'm sure Lorenzo was interested in more than one girl, but this picture tells me that Jennifer was one of them.

I think he's interested in Jennifer, but not sure about 'crazy about her'. Id like to see more time spent with her. Maybe they arent showing us for a reason, too.
    "At the beach, life is different. Time doesn't move hour to hour but mood to moment. We live by the currents, plan by the tides, and follow the sun." - anonymous

that is a nice picture, but i saw the same expression on his face with jeanette.....is jen one to watch for, definitely, but, i do not see the sparks here

I like Jennifer. I think she has impressed Lorenzo with her discussion about her love of teaching and the kids. Some of the other girls have not even discussed "family" or "children" with him. She has a career she loves and had a sense of independence and confidence that a couple of the others don't seem to have.

I hope she stays for a while.
    Live simply ~ Love generously~ Care deeply~ Speak kindly

I haven't yet watched last night's episode - I have it on tape. I want to see the interaction between these two and see if I see sparks. To be honest, I just haven't seen it yet - not like he is with Agnese (now that's sparks). She is adorable and seems perfect for him, but does he FEEL it? Hmmmm

Another southern teacher, but at least this one has somewhat better taste in clothes, although I question that pink prom dress above with a big bow on her waist and those Cinderella curls that make her look about 12 years old. Had enough of the teacher last season but I guess, statistically speaking, Jen here has a better chance to be picked both because of her job and her name. Jennifers always do very well on this show.
    "Feel the sky blanket you/ With gems and rhinestones/ See the path cut by the moon/ For you to walk on" - EV

I did like the red dress she wore to last Monday's RC. Wish I could find a screencap of it. Very pretty. She seems to wear a lot of red.

+ Reply to Thread