+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 19 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: Jennifer - Bachelor Rome

On the beach date, I thought Jennifer was the only girl there who really showed genuine interest in talking a decent intelligent conversation with Lorenzo. The rest just kind of sat there..not much effort shown. I think Lorenzo liked this about Jen.
    "Success is falling nine times and getting up ten." - Jon Bon Jovi

Yes, I think also that she is there for the right reason and hopefully will win his heart, unlike Lisa, I am so over her.

I agree with you about that. She seems to be the most intelligent/
    Be mindful of the ball that rolls in your path and the child who may be coming after it. They will not see you because their eyes are on the ball and your eyes should be on the road!

Jennifer is definitely getting the good edit

tptb had PLo make a statement to the effect that no one but Jennifer had come up to him. yadada. Maybe so, IF he'd only been sitting there for a nanosecond and the producers had just lowered the starting flag. LOl No way all those other girls would've been sitting there without taking advantage of a clear shot at the "Prince".she is so getting the good edit. Having said that I like her fine.

Jennifer comes across as intelligent, personable and nice. Lorenzo made a point of saying how comfortable he felt with her. She is my pick to win this thing, which means she won't. Rats!

I think she wins, and another thing when the girls were discussing their virginity she said she is good. Something tells me that she is a virgin too just like Sadie but she does not want to expose her self in that way.

Bugs Jen is my pick also! I just hope that Agnese doesn't sneek in there and win the PLo heart!

Jennifer shows good judgment. .

Quote Originally Posted by bugsme3 View Post
    I think she wins, and another thing when the girls were discussing their virginity she said she is good. Something tells me that she is a virgin too just like Sadie but she does not want to expose her self in that way.

Whether she is or isn't, imo, her response only showed one thing. . .GOOD JUDGMENT. It's nobody's business and I assume that she has parents. Some things just don't need to be discussed on national t.v. It's a no win situation. Just when is the appropriate time, ? Is sixteen too early, is 23 too late, nope, Jennifer was smart and her comment "I'm good" handled it very gracefully.

Yes, she really handled it gracefully. I cannot believe Sadie shared her private info with the witches. Jen showed much more self assurance and maturity.

I think that Sadie waiting for marriage is a very good thing. It also sets a very good example for all teens who happen to be watching. I certainly teach my teens to wait until marriage. So in my humble opinion, if he don't choose her, it's his darned loss and not hers. Certainly not hers.
    Be mindful of the ball that rolls in your path and the child who may be coming after it. They will not see you because their eyes are on the ball and your eyes should be on the road!

+ Reply to Thread