+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 19 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: Jennifer - Bachelor Rome

Quote Originally Posted by i<3realitytv View Post
    Do you see the spark between them?
    http://image.com.com/tv/images/processed/super/c7/b2/52234.jpg
    Jennifer and Lorenzo! I think I do!!!
    If that's not a guy interested in a girl then things have changed more than I thought since I've been single.

I knew I saw it, especially when I watch the tape over because I wanted to see who the hand and the voice was for. She won the Prince hand in marriage I am certain of it.

I'm actually starting to like Jennifer lol. She seems sincere and just what Lorenzo listed as what he wants in a women, as for as fun to be with, and stuff haha.
    Roberto: "Ali wakes me up in the middle of the night to tell me she's dreaming about puppies... The smile on her face was priceless."

Quote Originally Posted by bugsme3 View Post
    I knew I saw it, especially when I watch the tape over because I wanted to see who the hand and the voice was for. She won the Prince hand in marriage I am certain of it.
    Bugs, I am so glad that you are watching the show! Look at what you would have missed.
    And if I claim to be a wise man, it surely means that I don't know ~ Kansas

FORT Newbie
    Well, I hope "our" Jennifer (and she does seem wonderful, and cute, etc.) isn't "Ms. Jennifer Wilson" from Glades Middle School, because this particular Jennifer teaches reading, but left a communication for her students that contained a run-on sentence:

"I will miss all of you so much enjoy highschool!
    Good luck!"

:nono

elle

Thanks Blondie, yes I just could not stay away. Me Bad. I have school but this is helping to take the stress off a bit. If you re-watch the preview show at the beginning then you all will see that it is Jennifer who win his heart. The date with the carriage I think did it. There was about 2 or 3 steamy kisses in it and he was looking at her really good. I hope they show it, because you could see her reaction to that date and they were having fun. It is kinda cute too.

Quote Originally Posted by ellesbelles View Post
    Well, I hope "our" Jennifer (and she does seem wonderful, and cute, etc.) isn't "Ms. Jennifer Wilson" from Glades Middle School, because this particular Jennifer teaches reading, but left a communication for her students that contained a run-on sentence:

"I will miss all of you so much enjoy highschool!
    Good luck!"

:nono

elle
    Ha! Great catch!
    Maybe she was not able to proofread her work because Fleiss showed up at the door to say that she had to leave for Rome NOW!
    And if I claim to be a wise man, it surely means that I don't know ~ Kansas

I really like Jennifer from what we've seen of her, so far. She seems really sweet. I'd be happy if he ends up with her OR Sadie.
    "At the beach, life is different. Time doesn't move hour to hour but mood to moment. We live by the currents, plan by the tides, and follow the sun." - anonymous

Jennifer - Fat Fingered Typing

Quote Originally Posted by BlondieGal View Post
    Ha! Great catch!
    Maybe she was not able to proofread her work because Fleiss showed up at the door to say that she had to leave for Rome NOW!
    Yes it looked like it was someone in a hurry. I think Jennifer wouldn't make the error under ordinary circumstances. Besides, it is a moot point if she has to move to New Jersey....

After all of the attention she has received on the boards I went back to rewatch scenes between Jennifer and PL and I do think they had cute and fun interactions the first night. I didn't recognize her as much with her hair styled that way, but she is nice looking in her photo. Could definitely be a gal to watch!

+ Reply to Thread