+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 19 FirstFirst 123456789101112 ... LastLast

Thread: Jennifer - Bachelor Rome

I've taken another look at Jennifer...wonder what she's like when not nervous or had too much to drink? She does have a big smile and plenty of southern charm. I overlooked her on my first viewing because I hated her sausage type curls (they overwhelmed her neck and shoulders) and the fact that here is another blonde in pink plus I kept wanting her sit or stand up straight. Sigh.

Then I looked again at the about Rome clips prior to the show and saw a very pretty girl (without all the makeup) and thought - of boy - she does have something. I'll keep an eye on her.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

So, Middle School? Anyone look at the website of the school district there, and if the is a Middle School in Pembroke with a teacher "Jennifer" in the English department? They may have a pix. She may go the distance. Would be interesting to have background on her.

Quote Originally Posted by bigedlb View Post
    So, Middle School? Anyone look at the website of the school district there, and if the is a Middle School in Pembroke with a teacher "Jennifer" in the English department? They may have a pix. She may go the distance. Would be interesting to have background on her.
    Do we know her last name? The Pines CHarter school district has an index of teacher web pages. There is a Jennifer Chapman whose page does not come up...
    http://teacherweb.pinescharter.com/Default.aspx

Quote Originally Posted by GreekMama View Post
    Do we know her last name? The Pines CHarter school district has an index of teacher web pages. There is a Jennifer Chapman whose page does not come up...
    http://teacherweb.pinescharter.com/Default.aspx

Wayback Machine

Here is a Jennifer Wilson at Glades Middle School in Pembroke who teaches EIGHTH GRADE READING! Her personal website has NOT been updated since the end of last school year, things that make you go HMMMMM....
    http://www.schoolnotes.com/33029/jlwilson.html

I wonder which Jennifer it is?
    And if I claim to be a wise man, it surely means that I don't know ~ Kansas

Quote Originally Posted by GreekMama View Post
    Here is a Jennifer Wilson at Glades Middle School in Pembroke who teaches EIGHTH GRADE READING! Her personal website has NOT been updated since the end of last school year, things that make you go HMMMMM....
    http://www.schoolnotes.com/33029/jlwilson.html
    Jennifer L Wilson Born March 1982 = Age 24 of Hollywood, Florida which is just east of Pembroke Pines.

Jennifer L Wilson also has a teaching credential for Broward County, Florida

Name District Certification Type Validity Period
    Wilson, Jennifer L Broward English, (grades 5 - 9) Nonrenewable Temporary 7/1/2004 - 6/30/2007
    Wilson, Jennifer L Broward Reading, Endorsement Nonrenewable Temporary 7/1/2004 - 6/30/2007

That one seems like our girl then! It would explain why her web page is not updated...

Do you see the spark between them?

Jennifer and Lorenzo! I think I do!!!
    Roberto: "Ali wakes me up in the middle of the night to tell me she's dreaming about puppies... The smile on her face was priceless."

Yes I did realitytv!
    And if I claim to be a wise man, it surely means that I don't know ~ Kansas

+ Reply to Thread