+ Reply to Thread
Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ... 910111213141516171819

Thread: Jennifer - Bachelor Rome

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by BuddhaDimple;2159994;
    I know loads of boring people with their masters degree. It's not hard to get your Masters or your Ph.D in the States anyway when compared to other Western countries. Anyway, I'm not trying to debate her education here. She was passionate about what she did? I would think that as a passionate teacher, she wouldn't jump at the chance to tell Lorn that she'd move to NY without a second thought.

Actually, I believe that she said she could move when the *year* was over, because you only have those kids in your class for a year. And since she teaches 8th grade, presumably in a middle school, her kids from this year will most likely be moving on to high school next year and won't be near her then anyway. She didn't say she would move in the middle of a school year, and she did say that she can teach in New York just as easily, which is completely true. She now says that she'll be teaching in Miami this year and will reevaluate her situation in May, i.e., she isn't abandoning her kids.

Quote Originally Posted by BuddhaDimple;2159994;
    I know loads of boring people with their masters degree.
    I was with you on this statement. But this below is such a sweeping generalization as to mean nothing. It really depends on what someone is getting their masters in as to whether or not it's easier here in the U.S.

It's not hard to get your Masters or your Ph.D in the States anyway when compared to other Western countries. Anyway, I'm not trying to debate her education here. She was passionate about what she did? I would think that as a passionate teacher, she wouldn't jump at the chance to tell Lorn that she'd move to NY without a second thought. What about all the kids that might need her, or the kids that find her as their mentor, or the kids who can't learn with anyone else, or the kids who think she's the only one for them to turn to? I mean, if she was that passionate, she would have taken a few days to think it over. And I think it's unfair for you to say she doesn't trash people. It was HIGHLY unclassy when she was laughing her ass off when her dad made that terribly rude comment about "one day we'll look back and say hey we met them. they came in second." It was supposed to be a brunch and it ended up being a bash-Sadie contest. And I'm not 'bashing' Jen because Sadie didn't win. I'm saying that Jen is the way she is because she IS.

BTW, it would be helpful if you could translate Francesco Borghese's toast.

FORT Fan
    check the gladesmiddle org Newsletter12122006.pdf
    it seems that Jen is not a blonde either. To me she looks more beautiful natural.

Jennifer if your family, friend or you visit this board over this holiday I am hoping that you are having a good one no matter what is being said about you. The put down has been a bit much, and I do hope even if things are over with Lorenzo that you hold your head up high and find the strength to weather this storm. You did weather it a couple of years ago with that breakup and I think you will do it again. I did see that you fell for lorenzo although not everyone saw it, as you say you are fragile at the moment hopefully it will not break you now if things are over. The man upstairs will take care of you as well as your friends and family. A prayer is sent out to you and your family and wishing you all A HAPPY HOLIDAYS AND A PROSPEROUS YEAR AHEAD here's hoping that all your wishes and dreams come through and you get your heart desire.

+ Reply to Thread