+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Desiree - Bachelor Rome

Desiree - Cute looking and wierd. Maybe would be better suited to Charlie O's series.

Of course Sarah Bee would object...

Somewhere over the rainbow of colors on the tv screen... wait nevermind the signal's back! =]

UGH.... baby.

"Oh Baby!!!"
    More like UGH BABY!
    And the prince thought she was "feeling" him.... sheesh.
    "Did you just call me a b*tch?? Well, a b*tch is a female dog, dogs bark, bark is on trees, trees are a part of nature, and nature is beautiful, so yeah, thanks for the compliment!"

great job, bigedlb!

i don't even think she's that cute. i think she's just fortunate that the ABC intern knows how to do makeup.

Even though we see her as just a good natured, immature, tarty and blowsy blond who will be gone soon, I think Lorenzo really likes her. He probably won't choose her in the end, but he seems to enjoy her openness and frank sexuality. She is the polar opposite of Sadie - a sweet, demure, virginal blond. One extreme to the other, but then Lorenzo is a Gemini and dualistic by nature (for those astrology buffs) and he would like challenges.

I think Desiree is a breath of fun! She's certainly enjoying herself, baby, and I think was quite thankful that Lorenzo didn't send her home yet.

I don't think she is his choice at all. He's probably been with and seen too many blond bombshells like her. If she's in real estate, that explains her bubbly personality and slight manipulative suggestions to the Bach. I think she is actually quite intelligent, but certainly not a wallflower. I think she could very well be an embarassment later on in the show.

I think he appreciates her good energy and will keep her around but will not choose her. She probably won't make top 3.
    Live simply ~ Love generously~ Care deeply~ Speak kindly

FORT Fogey
    She is my favorite. She is light hearted, fun and kooky. So far we have not seen her be mean or petty. She seems to genuinely have fun.

Baby
    Attached Images Attached Images

Awww Babeee. Sorry Desiree. You just weren't right for this guy. I'm surprised you didnt' see it coming. Honestly. You're a fun girl but he's not looking for a fun party girl. There's probably more to you but you didnt' show a whole lot of that. You showed a lot more skin instead. Not so smart.

This is a serious well-mannered serious Bachelor. He needs a bit more serious well-mannered wifey.

Have fun and best of luck, babeee!
    Live simply ~ Love generously~ Care deeply~ Speak kindly

Quote Originally Posted by misskitty;2117427;
    Awww Babeee. Sorry Desiree. You just weren't right for this guy. I'm surprised you didnt' see it coming. Honestly. You're a fun girl but he's not looking for a fun party girl. There's probably more to you but you didnt' show a whole lot of that. You showed a lot more skin instead. Not so smart.

This is a serious well-mannered serious Bachelor. He needs a bit more serious well-mannered wifey.

Have fun and best of luck, babeee!
    I do get the sense that there is more to her. She seemed very well-liked by everyone there.
    As I got older I had to step out of the lines and make up my own mind. --Liz Phair

Desiree isn't ready for marriage. She is having way too much fun. Besides, she is only 22 years old and there is plenty of time for her to enjoy her life and look for the right guy. Lorenzo is too old for her (maybe not in age, but definitely in maturity). All of the other girls seemed to like her and I can see why - she is a happy-go-lucky "girl" and up for anything. He wasn't any more into her than he was Jeanette, but he kept her around because she was the life of the party.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast