Thread: Jami - Bachelor Rome

From the corner of my eye Jewelsy's Avatar

Jami - Bachelor Rome

Jami, 27
    Event Planner
    Galveston, TX
    "Among the blind, the squinter rules." ~ Gerard Didier Erasmus

FORT Fan
    Am I the only one thinking that she might be getting set up for a Cindererlla type story line?

She is the oldest one left! But maybe she is a little tall for PLo

She's toast next week.

We havent seen much of anything between Jami and Lorenzo..Im wondering if a lot is left out purposely to make us wonder, or if they simply have no connection. Hmmm.
    "Success is falling nine times and getting up ten." - Jon Bon Jovi

She's a big, athletic looking girl with a deep, sexy voice who seems the most real of any of the girls there. That's probably why Lorenzo likes her. It's why I like her. She doesn't have an agenda, she gets along with all the others, doesn't seem impressed with the "prince" hoopla, and seems to reallly "like" Lorenzo. I hope he keeps her around.

Jami had a very graceful and classy exit. How difficult it must have been to have enjoyed such a night and then have the jewels literally ripped off your body and told you were more best friend material. As hard as it must have been, I do think PL did her a favor by not leading her on. She kept herself together with lots of composure.

The dress she wore to the Opera date was hideous on her. She looked downright matronly. Compare that to how she looks in the first post of this thread. http://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d198/Dreamer_caps/Bachelor9/previewep3/Dreamerss07877.jpg

I felt bad for her...really bad when Lorenzo said she was more like a sister to him. If I recall, he said this in front of her, too.
    "Success is falling nine times and getting up ten." - Jon Bon Jovi

That was kinda brutal the way Jami had to get the news right after that romantic opera date. However, I do give Lorenzo props for not letting her think that there was more there than there was.

I think she is a great girl, but not right for Lorenzo. She is a bigger women and a bit older and I think he's looking for a "little and younger" princess to sweep off her feet. I just couldn't see Lorenzo picking up Jami, literally.

I think it was also better she not have to return to the house, thinking it was a smashing success, and then get booted out in front of the others.
    Live simply ~ Love generously~ Care deeply~ Speak kindly

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast