+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Jami - Bachelor Rome

I have to agree. Lorenzo's not a big guy and he seems to favor the smaller women. Jami just looked too big for him. But, I liked her down-to-earth personality.

My heart goes out to Jami. One minute she is being treated like "Pretty Woman" and the next, she is stripped of the jewels and led to a cab. Wow!!!! Lorenzo fell several notches in my book after that, because when the producers told him what would happen, he should have vetoed it. It was too harsh and no one deserves to be treated like that.

I agree, NYGal! I thought it was heartless and cruel the way she was let down. The way Lorenzo had to add that she was like a sister. That did it for me.
    "At the beach, life is different. Time doesn't move hour to hour but mood to moment. We live by the currents, plan by the tides, and follow the sun." - anonymous

Jami did say in her conference interview, so media thread, that she had zero attraction to PLo. So why would she think that he didn't pick up on this or why would she be offended that he wasn't attracted to her?
    If she had been attracted to him, but he hadn't chosen her then she'd have a right to be offended/ hurt.

Quote Originally Posted by mwcamp;2107458;
    Jami did say in her conference interview, so media thread, that she had zero attraction to PLo. So why would she think that he didn't pick up on this or why would she be offended that he wasn't attracted to her?
    If she had been attracted to him, but he hadn't chosen her then she'd have a right to be offended/ hurt.
    The issue isn't whether Jami was attracted to Lorenzo or not, but rather the way she was given the heave-ho. I still think it could have been handled with a little more class.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12