Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Jeanette - Bachelor Rome

From the corner of my eye Jewelsy's Avatar

Jeanette - Bachelor Rome

Jeanette, 23
    Teacher
    Bloomingdale, IL
    "Among the blind, the squinter rules." ~ Gerard Didier Erasmus

Jeanette seems invisible, but yet she received the first rose two weeks in a row. Everyone noticed when Andrew Firestone made the same gestures to Kirsten, but so far, Jeanette isn't on anyone's radar. I have a feeling there's something going on here that isn't being shown, because based on their interactions, it doesn't make sense. It's as if she is being kept hidden.

FORT Fanatic
    Quote Originally Posted by NYGal;2105277;
    Jeanette seems invisible, but yet she received the first rose two weeks in a row. I have a feeling there's something going on here that isn't being shown, because based on their interactions, it doesn't make sense. It's as if she is being kept hidden.
    I havent seen the show yet-waiting for the Bears game to be OVER with-but I'll keep this in mind while I'm watching. I sure hope there's nothing to it, I find her very unattractive.

FORT Fanatic
    I think I get it. She approached PLO and asked for a few minutes alone with him. He's going for that. Not a real go getter guy, he makes them approach him.
    Other than that, I cant see what her appeal would be.

I like how he does it, let the girls approach him it will tell him who is interested in him. Smart move in my opinion.

I've liked Jeanette from the very first show. Very bubbly and vivacious without being airheaded. She's not the prettiest girl there, but there's something I like about her. There must be something he likes about her too.

Likes Scottish Vikings! talldede's Avatar
    I enjoyed Jeannette last night. She appears genuine and slightly shy.

Because we are seeing very little of her thus far, I think there may be more to her story line than what we are seeing.

I view Jeanette much like I did Sarah S. from last season. I nice, attractive, down to earth, real gal. Not necessarily creating a lot of sparks with the bachelor but not creating any controversy either. I don't think she will stay around much longer but I think the prince didn't want to give the same ladies the group date rose as he has given in the past-Jenn, Sadie and Lisa. Jeanette was a better choice than the other options of Desiree and Gina.

Jeannette has been a little easy to forget with all the editing around the other girls. I think she's smart, honest and would be loyal. She doesn't backstab or plot. How boring! But I think that is what Lorenzo wants; someone normal. She smart and expressed herself well with him and hasn't embarassed herself at all. She is somewhat shy, but he might just like that.
    Live simply ~ Love generously~ Care deeply~ Speak kindly

Quote Originally Posted by misskitty;2105988;
    Jeannette has been a little easy to forget with all the editing around the other girls. I think she's smart, honest and would be loyal. She doesn't backstab or plot. How boring! But I think that is what Lorenzo wants; someone normal. She smart and expressed herself well with him and hasn't embarassed herself at all. She is somewhat shy, but he might just like that.

I don't know. I think Lorenzo tends to go for the challenges and with the dearth of editing on this girl, I doubt she'll stick around long. Maybe she's too normal and stable for him. In fact, all of the remaining girls are so different from each other. That says a lot to me about him - he likes variety.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast