+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 23

Thread: Jeanette - Bachelor Rome

  1. #11
    Fort Regular angelic_one2002's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Posts
    8,574
    Im not sure what "type" Lorenzo likes. He's hard to figure out, because he does not show much emotion of any kind. So far, unless he shows more emotion and more of who he is and what he likes, it's been a boring show. IMO.
    "Success is falling nine times and getting up ten." - Jon Bon Jovi

  2. #12
    ... Ryvetted's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    California
    Posts
    7,545
    I think she's adorable. Her laugh was really cute when they "toasted" the little grapes. Plus she was pretty hot in that black dress at the end of last weeks episode by the pool "fashion show" walk at the end.

    I hope she doesn't go home!

  3. #13
    Fort Blondie BlondieGal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Posts
    6,362
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryvetted;2113148;
    I think she's adorable. Her laugh was really cute when they "toasted" the little grapes. Plus she was pretty hot in that black dress at the end of last weeks episode by the pool "fashion show" walk at the end.

    I hope she doesn't go home!
    Welcome to the Fort, Ryvetted!
    And if I claim to be a wise man, it surely means that I don't know ~ Kansas

  4. #14
    FORT Fogey armywife's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    3,385
    jeanette's my fav!!!!

  5. #15
    Fort Fan
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Posts
    857
    I wonder if, by winning the chariot race, Jeanette could have wished for a hometown date with Lorenzo? If so she should have! I would have enjoyed seeing more of her on the show.

  6. #16
    Likes Scottish Vikings! talldede's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Arizona
    Posts
    2,756
    I liked this gal, she seemed very classy. Good luck Jeanette.

  7. #17
    FORT Fan mwcamp's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    284
    Quote Originally Posted by Jennie;2114248;
    I wonder if, by winning the chariot race, Jeanette could have wished for a hometown date with Lorenzo? If so she should have! I would have enjoyed seeing more of her on the show.
    You're kidding, right? No way would that happen, imo.

  8. #18
    Fort Fan
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Posts
    857
    Quote Originally Posted by mwcamp;2114469;
    You're kidding, right? No way would that happen, imo.
    Even if it couldn't have happened she would have shown Lorenzo she was interested and willing to put herself out there. I think she is very sweet, just a little too shy and timid for a competitive show like the Bachelor. That is probably why she didn't get a rose.

  9. #19
    FORT Fan mwcamp's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    284
    Quote Originally Posted by Jennie;2114476;
    Even if it couldn't have happened she would have shown Lorenzo she was interested and willing to put herself out there. I think she is very sweet, just a little too shy and timid for a competitive show like the Bachelor. That is probably why she didn't get a rose.
    i agree w/ you on that, maybe she did and they edited it out. However, I think it would have been cute to show.

  10. #20
    FORT Fogey aname's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Posts
    2,320
    Quote Originally Posted by angelic_one2002;2106835;
    Im not sure what "type" Lorenzo likes. He's hard to figure out, because he does not show much emotion of any kind. So far, unless he shows more emotion and more of who he is and what he likes, it's been a boring show. IMO.
    Lorenzo is very guarded, I agree. He has said he was very uncomfortable with the cameras filming everything. Perhaps, if he got a little tipsy and forgot about the cameras, we would see more of the "real" Lorenzo.

    Regarding Jeanette - not surprised she's gone. She was cute (except for the bug eyes) and had a great voice, but I saw absolutely NO chemistry between her and the Lor.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.