+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Kim - Bachelor Rome

Quote Originally Posted by afropuffgirl;2109716;
    My closed captioning was on, and there was something about "That rose was totally planted" I also remember her saying blasphemy and something about wanting another drink. But there was a whole lot of gibberish that made absolutely no sense.
    (According to my closed captioning)
    "I planted the last rose"
    "Hellotz"
    "Blasphemy!"
    "I hate vodka"

At about that point she realizes PLo is NOT the waiter!!!!!!

Kim's drunken tirade

Quote Originally Posted by camriclin;2104407;
    I would love to see a transcrpt of what exactly she said upon waking up. She muttered the word "blasphemy" amidst her drunken ramblings! I agree, it was a priceless reality TV moment.
    Okay I went back and watched my TiVo and put the closed captioning on and will transcribe the whole tirade:

As they are trying to wake Kim up, she gets a startled look, Desiree says, "Hi baby..." then Kim starts:

"I hate you guys...the damn, eh...the lod deb us, I hate you loof. Hate, have a damn, blasphemy, that...I planted that last rose and helletz! I hate vodka. (Inaudible) put the vodka on the rose. I got it, I got it. I'm sweating beads. Oh, I thought that was the waiter. I'm so embarrasing!"

And in her confessional earlier in the episode, they apparently asked her what would happen if she did not get a rose, to which she replied, "If I don't get a rose then I wouldn't get a rose in the long line of all of this."

I am sure she made the crew laugh their a$$es off that day!

FORT Fanatic
    GreekMama said.....I am sure she made the crew laugh their a$$es off that day!

ESPECIALLY when she staggered into the lighting setup immediately after that....

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12