+ Reply to Thread
Page 47 of 47 FirstFirst ... 3738394041424344454647

Thread: 10/2 Show Discussion Thread **Spoilers**

I thought they showed us Jessie saw the girls before other wise if these girls didn't have name tages then how would he remember names. I do believe he gest alittle feedback on them but not much.

His Peace after the Storm cafegirl's Avatar
    I'm with Zinnia, in that the only one I remember getting to see all the guys before hand was Jen. Besides getting to help interview and pick out some, she also looked through the album before the show with her girlfriends. However, now that I think about it, intheblind is right about Jesse (although it didn't help his pea-sized memory ). I remember Jesse and his football buddies looking over the album of the girl's pictures and rating them!!
    They've never shown any of the other Bachelors or Bachelorettes getting to see the pictures or videos of the field of 25 before the show, but who knows?
    "I can do all things through Him who strengthens me!"

cafegirl didnt we read elsewhere that someone said her friend was in the running and the producers were trying to convince her to do the show and Lorenzo even spoke to her on the phone ? I think he may have had some info on some of the girls before the show if he was involved in recruiting.

Quote Originally Posted by intheblind View Post
    I thought they showed us Jessie saw the girls before other wise if these girls didn't have name tages then how would he remember names. I do believe he gets alittle feedback on them but not much.
    Some people are good with names and faces. Maybe he has developed that skill to aid in his business.

Remember when one of the bachelors called the wrong girl's name to give a rose and had to talk to Chris about taking it back? They left both girls stay. I read somewhere that the rose ceremonies take a long time (even longer than they seem on TV which is plenty long enough), because of the ID factor.

Quote Originally Posted by dberk View Post
    Some people are good with names and faces. Maybe he has developed that skill to aid in his business.

Remember when one of the bachelors called the wrong girl's name to give a rose and had to talk to Chris about taking it back? They left both girls stay. I read somewhere that the rose ceremonies take a long time (even longer than they seem on TV which is plenty long enough), because of the ID factor.
    That was Jesse - an unfortunate happening. Desiree in her interview on local a SLC station said it took at least 5 min between each rose because the cameras had to reset for each girl. When there were heard to be complaints that PLo was running into the house possibly consulting with TPTB about the next rose to give, maybe he was telling the director who would be receiving the rose so they could place the cameras.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

I was away last week and just watched my tivo'ed Bachelor in anticipation of tonight ....

Ok ... I don't like Gina ... she makes snitty faces and she looks like she can turn nasty (I might be wrong)

If Desiree called him Baby one more time I was going to barf ... she sounds like Austin Powers ... and is way too trashy for him.

Erica amused the heck out of me.

Jen and Jami seem like nice girls ... and the first blonde he picked - can't remember her name ... Ellen and the tall school teacher (can't remember her name either) also seem nice ....

The Italian girl was a waste of a rose ....

Glad to be back posting ... I don't think I've posted since Rockstar ... Baby, I'm back (my Desiree imitation) ....

Oh, I liked Sadie too and was glad she got a rose ...

Quote Originally Posted by cafegirl View Post
    I'm with Zinnia, in that the only one I remember getting to see all the guys before hand was Jen. Besides getting to help interview and pick out some, she also looked through the album before the show with her girlfriends. However, now that I think about it, intheblind is right about Jesse (although it didn't help his pea-sized memory ). I remember Jesse and his football buddies looking over the album of the girl's pictures and rating them!!
    They've never shown any of the other Bachelors or Bachelorettes getting to see the pictures or videos of the field of 25 before the show, but who knows?

Didn't Byron and Jay get to see videos of the girls before they actually met them? I seem to remember that they were both making comments on the ladies before the evening got started. This was after the girls were chosen, not part of the selection phase like Jen.

Bryon and Jay was hiding in a room when the girls came up so that is how they saw them. Not by video

+ Reply to Thread