+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Season Premiere Press Release: Bachelor Rome

Hee! Can DoggyPrince really resist some hardcore Verdi aria sung straight off of a balcony not to mention a good dose of nocturnal tree hugging? I'm loving the prospective cheesiness of this season already. The two Italian "beauties" are obviously producer plants, there to amp up the tension and make everyone "step up their game", LOL. Arf, arf!
    "Feel the sky blanket you/ With gems and rhinestones/ See the path cut by the moon/ For you to walk on" - EV

I just hope they remembered to bring the pooper scooper to the tree hugging 'event'.
    Papi on being tested for steroids: "All they are going to find is a lot of rice and beans."
    I cater to the Regs!

Martini goggles rock!! Friskymel's Avatar
    Ewww! Or maybe she's hoping he'll chase her up a tree! As to Aria gal, we know if he starts howling she ain't getting a rose!!
    "You must believe in yourself before you can believe in someone else...."

Can you SMELLLLLLLLL what Gina is pouting about?
    ITS MONDAY!!!!!! okay middle of the afternoon they were supposed to give us info on the Doggy Prince today....Where is it?????

I'm right there with ya Greeneye. By this close to the premier of Bachelor Paris we knew which girls preferred white and which red wine. TPTB are sooooo pissed at us for that. Their anger is forcing them to clamp down on PR for the show. Smart move ABC. . Hmm. Alternately could it be that this season has tanked even more quickly than Bachelor Paris did? Does Lorenzo hate all of his final 6? Woe is me.

Quote Originally Posted by pajamasam View Post
    I'm right there with ya Greeneye. By this close to the premier of Bachelor Paris we knew which girls preferred white and which red wine. TPTB are sooooo pissed at us for that. Their anger is forcing them to clamp down on PR for the show. Smart move ABC. . Hmm. Alternately could it be that this season has tanked even more quickly than Bachelor Paris did? Does Lorenzo hate all of his final 6? Woe is me.
    Well I have searched every site I can think of for new info and NOTHING yet.....I even tried going through a back way through the bachelor Paris board ....didnt' work...urghhh....but I did see they still have NOT announced a winner for the last Rose ceremony game.....guess that means that maybe we wont' even have one this time....and if we aren't just give us the info ABC we need do to some serious SLUETHING AND SNARKING....mostly SNARKING...LOL

His Peace after the Storm cafegirl's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Greeneyespy View Post
    Well I have searched every site I can think of for new info and NOTHING yet.....I even tried going through a back way through the bachelor Paris board ....didnt' work...urghhh....but I did see they still have NOT announced a winner for the last Rose ceremony game.....guess that means that maybe we wont' even have one this time....and if we aren't just give us the info ABC we need do to some serious SLUETHING AND SNARKING....mostly SNARKING...LOL
    I'm with your Greeneyes and Pajamasam! But ABCmedianet also has been know to post a late press release. Last season, some of the girls's pictures came out in a late release, so maybe we still have hope for today!!
    I'm wondering too, Pajama, if this season has been a "love" bust and they are just trying to salvage what they can. There have been no commercials during any of the new shows that I have seen (of course, I was away for 4 days, but still! By now, we had the picture of the top 12 figured out and were pretty much down to the final 4 for sure and the final three was in reach! ) So come on ABC, WE WANT NAMES, PICTURES and JUICY PREVIEWS to dissect!! My magnifying glass is getting scratchy and my protractor is getting rusty!
    "I can do all things through Him who strengthens me!"

found the names guys...FINALLY....abc released them but no pictures yet...started a new thread with their names and info..we have a dolphin trainer...but no doggy trainer...lmao....

well I think he is ONE that makes it past the first round but doesn't make it past the 2nd

This was the sixth time a casting call was held in Richmond for the show, DiPilla said. Three women from the Richmond calls have been selected to appear on the show. Two women decided to decline the invitation. Another appeared on the show for two episodes before she was "sent home brokenhearted." That's "Bachelor" lingo for failing to receive a rose from the main man himself during the all-important elimination ceremonies.
    The interview process was nerve-wracking for many of the women. Some had a quick drink before heading upstairs. Several girls said they also needed a drink to wind down after the process.

Rita, 29, policy advisor, who currently resides in Richmond, VA

well if what is said in this article appears to be true....Rita will only be in 2 episodes then sent home.....thats 1 down

or is this article referring to past shows??????

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12