+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 10 12345678910 LastLast

Thread: Looking for news on Sarah B and Charlie

KCC
    FORT Newbie

Looking for news on Sarah B and Charlie

Anyone know if these kids are still together?

Last I heard they were living together. But that's been a while. I hope they still are. That was a wierd bachelor season, but she is just so adorable

Rockytop ask and you shall receive: Poor Sara. http://www.eonline.com/Gossip/Kristin/Trans/Archive2006/060918b.html
    From grace: Anything on the new Bachelor?
    Korbi Ghosh: Gotta step in here for K.V., 'cause K.G. has some craziness to share! On Friday, I stopped at Urth Caffé to have lunch...and whom did I find myself sitting next to but Charlie O'Connell and Sarah Brice, the girl he picked on The Bachelor? What are the chances?! And what did I overhear?! They were freakin' breaking up! I couldn't believe my ears. Basically, it sounded like Sarah is ready to start planning a wedding, but Charlie isn't. In fact, I heard him say he isn't ready to even think about getting married. He was very sweet and kept apologizing to her. They were very quiet and seemed sad. Looks like the end is near for yet another Bachelor duo...
    Watch with Kristin: Television news, gossip and spoilers
    Last edited by pajamasam; 09-19-2006 at 08:39 AM.

His Peace after the Storm cafegirl's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by pajamasam View Post
    Rockytop ask and you shall receive: Poor Sara. http://www.eonline.com/Gossip/Kristin/Trans/Archive2006/060918b.html
    Hey, Pajamasam, thanks for that and how sad. I was actually rooting for thqt crazy couple. They seemed like they might actually beat the odds. Oh well. I guess we can still hope for Mary and Byron!
    "I can do all things through Him who strengthens me!"

If this is true then Charlie is running true to his pre-show form of having a girlfriend for 1 year then breaking up. I really hope they managed to patch up what may have been a public disagreement.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

Re: Looking for news on Sarah B and Charlie

People online stated that next week (this week?) the mag would have full coverage of the Romjin-O'Connell wedding. Maybe we'll be able to see pics of Charlie (sure to be best man) and Sarah.

His Peace after the Storm cafegirl's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Arielflies;2476679;
    People online stated that next week (this week?) the mag would have full coverage of the Romjin-O'Connell wedding. Maybe we'll be able to see pics of Charlie (sure to be best man) and Sarah.
    Thanks for the update, Ariel. I was wondering if Jerry and Rebecca were ever getting married or just having one of those long-term engagements to nowhere!
    I hope we do get at least one picture of Sarah and Charlie! I still keep wanting another crazy season like Charlie's... Unfortunately I think that's a wish that will go nowhere also!
    "I can do all things through Him who strengthens me!"

Urban Renewal - a new era BuckeyeAddict's Avatar

I see that eonline article is from last year - looks like Sept 18. In January of this year, brother Jerry was on Jimmy Kimmel, and he said Sarah and Charlie were still together. I checked to see if the show was a repeat, and it was not. The spot was on youtube a little while back. I can't check right now because I'm at work and youtube is blocked.

Charlie and Sara were still together as of the ATFR special @ end of season 10. It doesn't surprise me that we pulled up an article from late last year as there were a whole bunch of rumors flying around on Jokers that they broke up, but then Jerry O'Connell went on a talk show and said that Sara and Charlie were still very much together. As to the "wanting to commit thing" they interviewed Charlie and Sara at beginning of Lorenzo season and she was the one dragging her feet. He wanted to get married, she wanted to live together. That was straight from the couple themselves. I hope with Jerry and Rebecca's wedding out of the way, that Sara won't feel like she is stealing their moment and she will commit to Charlie in marriage. They are a really cute couple together. Just my thoughts on Charlie/Sara.
    "We were just going to do whatever it took to win."--Texas Longhorn Quarterback Colt McCoy

I don't know about the rest of you however, when ever hubby & I go to a wedding we get all reminiscing about ours........22yrs ago..........maybe seeing all the love and happiness will encourage Charlie & Sara to take the plunge

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 10 12345678910 LastLast