+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast

Thread: Looking for news on Sarah B and Charlie

Re: Looking for news on Sarah B and Charlie

I know this sounds cheeky but is there anyway someone can send me a copy of this season?

People have been talking about watching it recently, but I have no idea who Charlie/Sarah are.

I will pay whatever for the postage etc costs...but not for the actual series because thats sort of illegal

Is there anyone? I'd really appreciate it
    BIG BROTHER INSTANT CELEBRITY MIX- Just add Fame hungry Idiot.

Warning: Effects may not last.

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by marlap;3235836;
    I am soooo excited! I just love these two!

BTW, Charlie is going to be on next week's Rock of Love Charm School (VH1 show).
    I thought it was him in the preview but I can't find signs of it anywhere else.

on the other hand, glad he and Sarah are back together.

Quote Originally Posted by marlap;3235836;
    I am soooo excited! I just love these two!

BTW, Charlie is going to be on next week's Rock of Love Charm School (VH1 show).
    When does that come on? I've never seen it.

Quote Originally Posted by n4692u;3236201;
    When does that come on? I've never seen it.
    It comes on Sunday morning where I live. Sharon Osborne is the host.

I would just look at the show on VH1's web site to find out when it come on where you live. I definitely saw Charlie in the previews for this coming week. The girls are doing a "make-under" and trying to get the attention of three bachelors based on personality instead of looks and Charlie is one of the guys.

It's not a real dating scenario though, Charlie is one of the judges (sort of) for this episode.

I'm just so glad he and Sarah are back together! They are sooo cute!
    Ain't Love Grand!

Quote Originally Posted by marlap;3236485;
    It comes on Sunday morning where I live. Sharon Osborne is the host.

I would just look at the show on VH1's web site to find out when it come on where you live. I definitely saw Charlie in the previews for this coming week. The girls are doing a "make-under" and trying to get the attention of three bachelors based on personality instead of looks and Charlie is one of the guys.

It's not a real dating scenario though, Charlie is one of the judges (sort of) for this episode.

I'm just so glad he and Sarah are back together! They are sooo cute!
    However, when one of the girls questioned him as to why he was single...he said he and his girlfriend recently broke up...so was the People interview done AFTER he had done Charm school?????

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by fan*addict;3240157;
    However, when one of the girls questioned him as to why he was single...he said he and his girlfriend recently broke up...so was the People interview done AFTER he had done Charm school?????
    I believe they were together for 2 yrs, broke up, he did this Charm show, then they just recently got back together. Just a few weeks ago. So to answer your question, I think it was filmed after the breakup, but before the getting back together.
    Last edited by ProudKsGrandma; 11-24-2008 at 04:19 PM. Reason: typo

Quote Originally Posted by ProudKsGrandma;3240332;
    I believe they were together for 2 yrs, broke up, he did this Charm show, then they just recently got back together. Just a few weeks ago. So to answer your question, I think it was filmed after the breakup, but before the getting back together.
    After his Charm show stint he most likely was running back to Sarah! (Good for them!-they are one of my fav c ouples!)

The Charm School episode was tapped a while ago, so he and Sarah weren't back together yet.
    Forever a Word Nerd

I just saw an interview on another site and they said that one of the reasons they broke up was because of his drinking. Sounds like he's either go it under control or working on it....
    I hate to brag but I tried on some earrings that I wore in highschool... and they still fit
    Proud member of the Rose Coloured Glasses Club

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by northernviewer;3244678;
    I just saw an interview on another site and they said that one of the reasons they broke up was because of his drinking. Sounds like he's either go it under control or working on it....

That interview was amusing as well as enlightening. When asked if he thought his drinking was the problem, he replied with a "Maybe." When asked what her part of the problem was, he quickly inserted, "She's bossy." (present tense). The ironic and amusing thing to me was that he jumped in so quickly and adamantly, and not only did she not deny his accusation or rationalize it in any way whatsoever, but she also didn't make any kind of remark that would indicate that she was going to work on improving her tendency to be bossy this go round.
    He ended it simply by saying it was more fun being with Sarah than not being with her.

He can quit drinking, but imo if she isn't what he perceives as more pleasant to him, then they may still have a rough time making a go of it.
    Last edited by Bloomers; 12-03-2008 at 01:22 PM.
    Dear paranoid people who check behind their shower curtains for murderers, if you do find one, what's your plan?

+ Reply to Thread