+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast

Thread: Looking for news on Sarah B and Charlie

Re: Looking for news on Sarah B and Charlie

Quote Originally Posted by ProudKsGrandma;3233893;
    Two new small articles out today on Charlie & Sarah. One with Pacific Coast News, another with AstroChicks. I wasn't sure how to do links here, so just passing on the info.
    Was there more than just the back together, if so please post the details.

thanks

Don't forget that Mary and Byron are still very much together. I think they also can certainly be considered a Bachelor "success."

And it is very exciting that Charlie and Sarah are publicly announcing their engagement.

So I would consider we have two succesful Bachleors and one successful Bachelorette. Then I would throw Mer and Ian in there - they lasted a year. No one else comes close.
    "Know that you are not the master of your days, but the pioneer of their purpose"
    "My policy: no stone throwing regardless of housing situation." moanamarie
    "well, I am on the right side of the grass." brad womack
    "Create your future.You are not a victim of the world but the hero of your own life"

Quote Originally Posted by BachfanNY;3233762;
    Wait, so Charlie will be our first Bachelor that actually made it!!!
    Oh how Fliess will love this boy!

An aside: Why does everyone always talk about Fleiss? He is not involved with the show anymore, is he? I suppose it's anachronistic shorthand for the 10-15 veteran employees who perhaps date from his era, and who are now responsible for collaboratively steering story creation and production and editing?

How pathetic is it that this news actually made me really happy? These two always seemed like real people (in spite of his Hollywood connections) who could have a relationship in the real world. I hope they make it this time.
    Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' - Isaac Asimov

I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, who said, "... I drank what?"

I thought the pictures looked staged. But if they are truly together and happy, then good for them!
    One of these days I'll stop being sensitive. Until then, I'll continue to be devastated on a daily basis. Life breaks my heart.

Quote Originally Posted by jlccaz;3234046;
    An aside: Why does everyone always talk about Fleiss? He is not involved with the show anymore, is he? I suppose it's anachronistic shorthand for the 10-15 veteran employees who perhaps date from his era, and who are now responsible for collaboratively steering story creation and production and editing?
    I think he is still involved. How much his involvement is is up for interpretation. This is what I found for his involvement in 2008 and quite a few of these were for Bachelorette 4 and Bachelor 12:

Credits
    The Bachelorette(TV Show) 2003-2008
    After the Final Rose Executive Producer 2008 Episode 408 Executive Producer 2008 After the Final Rose Creator 2008 Episode 408 Creator 2008 The Men Tell All Executive Producer 2008
    +(37 More)
    The Bachelor(TV Show) 2002-2008
    Episode 1209 Creator 2008 Episode 1209 Executive Producer 2008 The Women Tell All Creator 2008 The Women Tell All Executive Producer 2008 Episode 1207 Creator 2008
    +(176 More)

Another source was able to only give his 2008 credits for "creating" both of the "where are they now?" segments.

So there is still some involvement.
    A dr. asked me: Does anyone in your family suffer from mental illness? My answer: No they all enjoy it immensely.

There are Cameras?!? Arielflies's Avatar

Even with his credits showing some involvement with the franchise, Fleiss is not as involved as he was in the early years, but he has become a figurehead and a lightning rod to short hand any disdain or discouragement with the show. If we didn't have Fleiss, we wouldn't be able to say - "I was fleissed," or The Fleissmeister strikes again." He serves a purpose on this board and I, for one, will continue to use him.

On topic: Though they were caught in the park and posed for shots, the glow between the two of them came through the photos. That is what is important. More important than any hopeful words written. Ooops....NO JINX!
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

I think it's great news about Charlie and Sarah! They were, and are, adorable together. I think they've represented the most 'real' couple out of the series, in terms of how their relationship evolved.

Them and Byron and Mary are proof that the show can be successful. It just has to be the two right people being brought together at the right time and they all were.
    Forever a Word Nerd

I am soooo excited! I just love these two!

BTW, Charlie is going to be on next week's Rock of Love Charm School (VH1 show).
    Ain't Love Grand!

People.com has info straight from Charlie. He stays away from confirming a marriage, but...

The Bachlorette’s DeAnna Pappas and Jesse Csincsak may have called it quits, but it’s not all bad news for reality couples: former Bachelor Charlie O’Connell confirms to PEOPLE he and Sarah Brice are giving their relationship another shot.

“Everything’s going great right now,” says O’Connell, who gave Brice the final rose on The Bachelor’s spring 2005 season. Following the show’s finale, the couple moved in together in Los Angeles, but split in April 2007. Now, after spending most of the summer talking on the phone, the couple are giving love another shot.

“We’re not taking each other for granted,” he says. “I enjoy hanging out with her.”

So, is the couple ready to settled down? Perhaps. “My brother’s got kids coming,” says O’Connell, 33, of his brother Jerry, who is expecting twin girls with wife Rebecca Romijn soon. “We did look at houses together last weekend. I’m not saying moving in isn’t a possibility.”

For now, though, they’re taking baby steps. “Sara and I are babysitting a friend of ours,” he says. “That’s our Friday night date.” – Lisa Ingrassia
    Never let the things you want make you forget about the things you have.

+ Reply to Thread